Author Topic: Dem Rep. Al Green says Va. blackface scandals ‘a symptom’ of Trump’s bigotry, vows impeachment  (Read 1978 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Rep. Al Green says Va. blackface scandals ‘a symptom’ of Trump’s bigotry, vows impeachment

Rep. Al Green on Thursday pledged to force a House vote to impeach the president, citing the blackface scandals plaguing Virginia Democrats as “a symptom” of the president’s bigotry.

“When we allow bigotry to infect the body politic with impunity at the highest level, other levels will expect impunity for their bigotry,” the Texas Democrat tweeted Thursday morning. “Gov. Northam’s refusal to resign for his bigotry is a symptom. Failure to act on Pres. Trump’s bigotry is the problem. #ImpeachmentIsNotDead.”

https://truepundit.com/dem-rep-al-green-says-va-blackface-scandals-a-symptom-of-trumps-bigotry-vows-impeachment/

rangerrebew

Trump's fault?  This guy is as much a loony tune as the rest of the commiecrats. :woohoo:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump's fault?  This guy is as much a loony tune as the rest of the commiecrats. :woohoo:

I forget about this guy until he opens his mouth with something idiotic. There are so many unintelligent congressmen, it's hard to keep track.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a maroon!  What a Tah-rah-rah-BOOM-de-ay!

What a mosquito.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

If only that mean, bigoted Trump hadn't ordered the editor of the med school yearbook back in the mid-1980s to run that horrible photo of the future governor (knowing, of course, that Northam would enter politics decades down the road)!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Bill Cipher

How is Northam’s own bigotry in the 1980s the fault of Donald Trump in 2019?

Offline Axeslinger

How is Northam’s own bigotry in the 1980s the fault of Donald Trump in 2019?
@Bill Cipher

To a Democrat?

“Because!”
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I forget about this guy until he opens his mouth with something idiotic. There are so many unintelligent congressmen, it's hard to keep track.

Yes @austingirl  It is continually brought home just how many 'dumb as a post' congress critters there are, with 99.9% of the dumb ones being democrats.

It becomes really obvious when, one by one, they open their mouths to question a candidate for office.as in the Whittaker hearing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes @austingirl  It is continually brought home just how many 'dumb as a post' congress critters there are, with 99.9% of the dumb ones being democrats.

It becomes really obvious when, one by one, they open their mouths to question a candidate for office.as in the Whittaker hearing.

@Emjay

I gotta love this one, though.  It's Trump's fault a Democrat Governor gets nailed for a racist yearbook photo from the early 1980's, and should be impeached because of it.  The Rats are just getting better and better.

The fact this Al Green guy is as ugly as a bucket of armpits is just that thin layer of icing on a wonderful cake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

If Donald Trump was racist, would he have agreed to appear on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:47:09 pm by dfwgator »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Al Green, Didn't he sing "Lets Stay Together"?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Al Green, Didn't he sing "Lets Stay Together"?
Yes, if only Rep. Al Green had just stuck to singing ...  wink777

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democrat vows to move forward with impeachment, dividing his party
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/429216-democrat-vows-to-move-forward-with-impeachment-dividing-his-party

Al Green couldn't find his azz with both hands and an instruction manual.   I'm not worried in the least.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Rep. Al Green on Thursday pledged to force a House vote to impeach the president, citing the blackface scandals plaguing Virginia Democrats as “a symptom” of the president’s bigotry.

How is Trump responsible for a blackface incident that happened 33 years ago?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

Sorry, Al, still no valid grounds for impeachment. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's just mad because his name is Al Green and he can't hold a note OR attract a white chick.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

If only that mean, bigoted Trump hadn't ordered the editor of the med school yearbook back in the mid-1980s to run that horrible photo of the future governor (knowing, of course, that Northam would enter politics decades down the road)!

Politics is a dangerous weapon in Al Green’s hands. It should come with handling and safety training, blanks and maybe an ankle bracelet with a live feed, so someone could intervene if he nears a microphone.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's see...how many years ago did Northam wear blackface?...his AG...?....Ted Danson?...yet it's Trump's fault...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:26:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's see...how many years ago did Northam wear blackface?...his AG...?....Ted Danson?...yet it's Trump's fault...

I must admit, the stretches in logic I see in Congress these days is amazing.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 tri22
I must admit, the stretches in logic I see in Congress these days is amazing.

It's like we are viewing Congress via Alice's looking glass...the horror version.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Dem Rep. Al Green says Va. blackface scandals ‘a symptom’ of Trump’s bigotry, vows impeachment"

Can you say:
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ??

I knew you could!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If Donald Trump was racist, would he have agreed to appear on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?

Great find @dfwgator !!   :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
tri22
It's like we are viewing Congress via Alice's looking glass...the horror version.

Correct.  Not the p0rn version.
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Moron.                                    Fine singer.