Author Topic: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now  (Read 176 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now

By Adam Casalino January 31th, 2019

Nancy’s going after one of America’s most sacred rights – but Republicans are fighting back.

Pelosi’s only been Speaker for a short time. Already she’s spread chaos across the country.

The corrupt Democrat wants power more than anything else. She even hates it that conservatives vote and have free speech.

That’s okay. Because she’s pushing a new bill that will not only kill the First Amendment, but ensure that your vote will never count again.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/pelosi-votes-to-take-away-constitutional-right-moves-to-win-2020-now/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • International Cracker of Wise
Re: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:21 AM »
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.
I will NOT comply.

Home Sweet Home!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
Re: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.

Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • International Cracker of Wise
I will NOT comply.

Home Sweet Home!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf