Author Topic: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now  (Read 321 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now

By Adam Casalino January 31th, 2019

Nancy’s going after one of America’s most sacred rights – but Republicans are fighting back.

Pelosi’s only been Speaker for a short time. Already she’s spread chaos across the country.

The corrupt Democrat wants power more than anything else. She even hates it that conservatives vote and have free speech.

That’s okay. Because she’s pushing a new bill that will not only kill the First Amendment, but ensure that your vote will never count again.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/pelosi-votes-to-take-away-constitutional-right-moves-to-win-2020-now/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Re: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:21 AM »
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.

BEIJING — The comment was made behind closed doors, and appeared to be in jest: President Trump told donors on Saturday that China’s president, Xi Jinping, was now “president for life,” and added: “I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll want to give that a shot someday.”

“When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it,” Trump told Playboy in a 1990 interview. “Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf