Author Topic: Fairfax calls on FBI to investigate sexual assault allegations against him  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fairfax calls on FBI to investigate sexual assault allegations against him
By Avery Anapol - 02/10/19 07:33 AM EST

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) is asking for an FBI investigation into the sexual assault allegations against him amid calls from his own party to resign.

Late Saturday, Fairfax released a statement calling for “all appropriate and impartial investigatory authorities, including the FBI, to investigate fully and thoroughly the allegations against me,” according to multiple reports.

"The one thing I want to make abundantly clear is that in both situations I knew at the time, and I know today, that the interactions were consensual," he said.

“I am asking that no one rush to judgment and I am asking for there to be space in this moment for due process,” Fairfax added.

Fairfax has been accused of sexual assault by two women.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/429298-fairfax-calls-on-fbi-to-investigate-sexual-assault-allegations-against
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Fairfax calls on FBI to investigate sexual assault allegations against him
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 02:49:21 pm »
The FBI has no role in this.

The women should file charges with the police.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fairfax calls on FBI to investigate sexual assault allegations against him
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 03:05:13 pm »
The FBI has no role in this.

The women should file charges with the police.

Correct.  100%  The Feebs can't even competently arrest a man for allegedly lying to Congress without the press and a small army.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: