Author Topic: Virginia: When Identity Groups Collide By Clarice Feldman  (Read 926 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia: When Identity Groups Collide By Clarice Feldman
« on: February 10, 2019, 01:19:24 pm »
February 10, 2019
Virginia: When Identity Groups Collide
By Clarice Feldman

For decades, lacking a coherent and acceptable broad-based platform, the Democrats have cobbled together their victories by playing the identity politics game. Reaching out to different groups, playing on their sense of victimization and oppression, dissolving the very bonds of civic cohesion, and pretending to a savior role for each group. Of course, if people thought about it, no one is less oppressed than a modern-day American, and the special interests and pleadings of these disparate groups often collide and conflict, but that seemingly passes beyond their ken or notice. This week, in contrast to the unifying State of the Union address by the President which was coherent, consistent, and uplifting, the three top officials in Virginia -- all Democrats -- are engaged in a bloody battle which looks to disunite the Democratic women from the black voters of the state. It’s not helping the media either, especially not the Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos himself, embroiled in a marital scandal and fight with David Pecker, the owner of the National Enquirer. (Who can beat the NY Post’s front page on Friday “Bezos Exposes Pecker”?)

The imbroglio in Virginia has inspired lots of humorous digs on the right, not the least of which is the rewriting of the motto “Virginia is for Lovers” into “Virginia is for Losers” as indeed the party is now a laughingstock with no good way out of the dilemma.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/virginia_when_identity_groups_collide.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Virginia: When Identity Groups Collide By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 11:59:31 pm »
Kinda like this:

Sorry...

Aside:
The above wreck was staged.
If you want to see a REAL one, watch this:

Sorry...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 04:42:31 am »
If you want to see a REAL one, watch this:

Sorry...

Was the red engine on the left-hand track too close to the switch?  I know almost nothing about the rails, so I don't know what I'm looking at there, other than the obvious collision and the camera engine appeared to be heading to the right-hand track, away from the red engine..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 06:53:30 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 07:00:09 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 11:46:25 am »
And Pelosi says it Won't Hurt The Brand.

And the Dems have sunk So Low, she May even be right.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 02:38:23 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"Was the red engine on the left-hand track too close to the switch?"

The opposing train was probably supposed to stop BEFORE the switch, so that the train (with the camera) could enter the siding first.

But looks like the opposing train "ran the stop signal", and -- you see what happened next.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 02:56:18 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"Was the red engine on the left-hand track too close to the switch?"

The opposing train was probably supposed to stop BEFORE the switch, so that the train (with the camera) could enter the siding first.

But looks like the opposing train "ran the stop signal", and -- you see what happened next.

Thanks!  I know little to nothing about the rails, but common sense told me the red engine wasn't where it belonged, and appeared to be too close, or actually entering the switch.

Also, all we saw in the vid are the engines.  Who knows what cars were behind them? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: