Author Topic: NY’s Updated Abortion Law Means Man Won’t Get Charged In Murder Of Unborn Child  (Read 192 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
NY’s Updated Abortion Law Means Man Won’t Get Charged In Murder Of Unborn Child

Posted at 7:30 pm on February 9, 2019 by Sister Toldjah

A man who allegedly murdered his pregnant ex-girlfriend won’t be charged in the death of her unborn child thanks to New York’s recently updated abortion law.

The NY Post reports:

Prosecutors initially included a charge of abortion against the Queens man arrested Friday in his pregnant girlfriend’s murder — but rescinded it because of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s new Reproductive Health Act.

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown sent out a press release saying Anthony Hobson, 48, would be charged with second-degree abortion as well as murder in Sunday’s fatal stabbing of Jennifer Irigoyen, 35.

But a DA spokeswoman later told The Post that the abortion charge “was repealed by the Legislature, and this is the law as it exists today.”

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/02/09/nys-updated-abortion-law-means-man-wont-get-charged-murder-unborn-child/
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf