Author Topic: New Gun Bill Will Require Buyers to First Submit Their Social Media History to Police for Review  (Read 2327 times)

Online libertybele

It's more than an infringement on the 2nd...it's a head-on collision between the 1st AND 2nd Amendments.

I'm hoping that someone worthwhile opposes Rubio next election cycle and he gets dumped.  He might as well run under the DEM umbrella.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Toe-MAY-toe, toe-MAH-toe.... 888mouth

You say toe-may-toe, I say damaters.

Online libertybele

You say toe-may-toe, I say damaters.

dem haters:laugh:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Offline roamer_1

dem haters:laugh:

LOL!

Depends on the context of the sentence, I reckon... :shrug: :laugh: