Author Topic: No small spat! Chelsea Clinton attacks Candace Owens in most offensive way possible and man did she  (Read 738 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No small spat! Chelsea Clinton attacks Candace Owens in most offensive way possible and man did she fire back!
February 9, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of failed Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, is facing backlash on social media for latching onto a “leftist media hoax” aimed at smearing Candace Owens of Turning Point USA as a Nazi apologist.

The hoax started this week when BuzzFeed ran a hit piece on Turning Point USA and, more specifically, an event the organization held in London two months ago.

In the piece, the left-wing news purveyor included a quote from Candace that far-left activists such as Clinton, among others, have seized upon and twisted to score points against her.

Look at Clinton’s trash-talking tweet and some of the initial backlash below:

Hitler’s “make Germany great” included more than 400 regulations that stripped German Jews of their ability to work, go to school, vote, own property, seek care in public hospitals & enter “Aryan” zones. All before the Holocaust. In 1943, Germany celebrated being “free of Jews.” https://t.co/HDfUcCuWo9

— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) February 8, 2019

I know you are trying to make a Trump/Hitler connection. I find it extremely offensive. Open a book and read what Hitler REALLY did. You are offending Jews that lived through the holocaust. You are offending soldiers that freed them. Find a legitimate cause!

— Andrew Martin (@MeetTheUnrealMe) February 8, 2019

Good afternoon Andrew – Ignorance about Hitler’s evil regime must always be confronted. That burden should not fall on Holocaust survivors. There was nothing, using @RealCandaceO own words, “great” about the Third Reich before it began annexing & invading its neighbors. https://t.co/Pq8vdtirly

— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) February 8, 2019

As usual, Clinton and her cohorts failed to provide any context.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/09/no-small-spat-chelsea-clinton-attacks-candace-owens-in-most-offensive-way-possible-and-man-did-she-fire-back-722516
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Then it got interesting.
Chelsea Clinton Verified account @ChelseaClinton
Chelsea Clinton Retweeted Andrew Martin
Good afternoon Andrew - Ignorance about Hitler’s evil regime must always be confronted. That burden should not fall on Holocaust survivors. There was nothing, using @RealCandaceO own words, “great” about the Third Reich before it began annexing & invading its neighbors.
I know you are trying to make a Trump/Hitler connection. I find it extremely offensive. Open a book and read what Hitler REALLY did. You are offending Jews that lived through the holocaust. You are offending soldiers that freed them. Find a legitimate cause!
3:16 PM - 8 Feb 2019

Don’t you ever in your miserable life have the the audacity to tweet at someone who educating blacks on the nasty, racist, harmful “evil regime” policies inflicted by your soulless mother and father.
There will be a #BLEXIT. And your trash parents will be alive to witness it.
3:25 PM - 8 Feb 2019

Hi Candace - I wish you a life full of love, health & happiness. I love my parents. I’m also not my parents. Hope you have a wonderful rest of Friday & a great weekend. And, here is a helpful resource from @HolocaustMuseum - https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/german-jews-during-the-holocaust …
3:39 PM - 8 Feb 2019

You don’t get to separate yourself from the HORRORS your parents inflicted worldwide through the Clinton Foundation.
You were on payroll.
But wishing you a life full of love, health, and—of course, happiness.
#LockHerUp
4:06 PM - 8 Feb 2019

Hi Candace-I proudly volunteer my time, as I always have, to support the work of @ClintonFdn, @2SmallToFail, @HealthierGen, @CHAI_health & @CGIU. The real credit goes to the people improving access to healthy food, early childhood education, HIV/AIDS medicines, mentorship & more.
4:21 PM - 8 Feb 2019

Candace Owens Verified account @RealCandaceO
Candace Owens Retweeted Chelsea Clinton

WOW. @ChelseaClinton remained SILENT on the Northam blackface scandal, yet she chose to publish a VILE LIE that I, a black conservative, said the “Third Reich was great”.
Will she retract her statement? Or should we add this to the pile of Clinton crimes against black people?
10:34 AM - 9 Feb 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Candace is a fire-breather.  And, smart and righteous.  I wouldn't want to go up against her.

Offline mountaineer

Ten times smarter than Chelz and infinitely more truthful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org