Author Topic: Trump makes Native American joke about Warren campaign announcement: 'See you on the campaign TRAIL'  (Read 147 times)

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
#StandWithCovington
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Offline libertybele

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
Its going to be entertaining for sure.
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
Its going to be entertaining for sure.

Her arrow quiver is empty.
#StandWithCovington
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf