Author Topic: Trump makes Native American joke about Warren campaign announcement: 'See you on the campaign TRAIL'  (Read 303 times)

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Offline libertybele

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its going to be entertaining for sure.
BEIJING — The comment was made behind closed doors, and appeared to be in jest: President Trump told donors on Saturday that China’s president, Xi Jinping, was now “president for life,” and added: “I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll want to give that a shot someday.”

“When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it,” Trump told Playboy in a 1990 interview. “Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength.”

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
Its going to be entertaining for sure.

Her arrow quiver is empty.
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf