Author Topic: Super Bowl LIII Live Thread  (Read 8227 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Super Bowl LIII Live Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2019, 11:39:22 pm »
   @Polly Ticks is HOT in real life @Amb. Frank Cannon she told me so and I believe her.

Dire Straits You And Your Friend

Sorry...

*I am in no way implying that Pollly Ticks is gay or swims half naked in swimming pools.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:54:45 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2019, 12:47:50 am »
    *I am in no way implying that Pollly Ticks is gay or swims half naked in swimming pools.

And I appreciate that. 

("Not that there's anything wrong with that ..."   wink777
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 12:50:53 am by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2019, 03:31:16 pm »
NFL’s Super Bowl hypocrisy denigrates MLK memory
By Phil Mushnick
February 7, 2019 | 11:54pm

Are common sense and common decency dead? Hibernating? Or have both been ruled politically and commercially inappropriate?

Even a Super Bowl TV audience was not supposed to notice the NFL’s latest rank hypocrisy and pathetic pandering.

From just before kickoff of Sunday’s game in Atlanta until the halftime show began, the chosen, beyond-football theme of the game was the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., his extraordinary work, legacy, messages and martyrdom.  ...

But at halftime, the NFL seemed to go out of its way — as far as possible — to degrade King and his legacy by inviting two vulgar, N-wording, women denigrating, boasting, no-upside, backward-pointed rappers, Travis Scott and Big Boi, to perform.

Both have made their fame and fortune by promoting and perpetuating every negative stereotype of black America. Don’t take my words for it; look up — or down — their lyrics for yourself.

The NFL invited Scott fully knowing and anticipating that his lyrics would be so objectionable that he was three times bleeped while performing. The NFL knew what it had, knew what was coming — and that still met with its certification as entertainment to over 100 million viewers.  ... Rest of article at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2019, 05:01:02 pm »
Read an article recently that SB viewership was down 3% this year.

Those things happen when 1/32 (3%) of the league's fans (Saints) get screwed out of a SB visit.  I understand there were very few bars in La that televised the game.  Many chose instead to run the 2010 SB replay  instead.

NFL ....self destructive CF.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.