Author Topic: NEW JERSEY STUDENT Rejected From National Honor Society Over Trump Quote [VIDEO]  (Read 682 times)

rangerrebew

NEW JERSEY STUDENT Rejected From National Honor Society Over Trump Quote [VIDEO]
Feb 6, 2019

A New Jersey high school student says he was rejected from the National Honor Society over posting a quote from President Trump.

THE QUOTE HE USED: “If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big” – PDJT

Boris Kizenko is a student at Holmdel High School where he reportedly experienced discrimination because of his stance on the President.

https://100percentfedup.com/new-jersey-student-rejected-from-national-honor-society-over-trump-quote-video/

Offline aligncare

Proof that Russians colluded with Trump... Mueller’s certain to be right around the corner  333cleo

Offline ConstitutionRose

[Head shaking].  I congratulated my grandson on being inducted into the Junior Honor Society and he said, "Its really not that big of deal.  Some kids get it by sucking up to the teacher".  His Mom had a FIT.  Maybe he was right.  It's become political.   
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sad, but hardly the first to be passed over over politics. I know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No surprise. The teachers unions are OWNED by the Communist Party USA.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!