Author Topic: Northam digs in, says he'll focus remainder of term on racial 'equity'  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Northam digs in, says he'll focus remainder of term on racial 'equity'
By Rachel Frazin - 02/09/19 01:01 PM EST

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) continued to dig in on Saturday, saying he does not plan to resign but instead focus on racial "equity" in the three remaining years of his term.

Northam spoke to The Washington Post for his first interview since he became embroiled in scandal after a blackface photo emerged earlier this month.

“It’s been a horrific week for Virginia. A lot of individuals across Virginia have been hurt,” he said in the interview.

Northam has said he does not believe he is either person in the photo, despite his previous statement saying he was one of the individuals and apologizing.

He has admitted to darkening his skin once for a Michael Jackson dance contest in 1984.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/429270-northam-digs-in-says-hell-focus-remainder-of-term-on-racial-equity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Northam digs in, says he'll focus remainder of term on racial 'equity'
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 09:56:53 pm »
Oh, of course.  And maybe he can throw in some reparations for his sins.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 10:12:44 pm »
Stick to your guns Gov.  Don't let the bastards win.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 10:16:21 pm »
Stick to your guns Gov.  Don't let the bastards win.

I'm not happy this guy is gonna continue to be governor because he is probably a creep, but way hypocritical of the dems to condemn him when they supported an actual Klansman for so many years.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 10:23:18 pm »
I'm not happy this guy is gonna continue to be governor because he is probably a creep, but way hypocritical of the dems to condemn him when they supported an actual Klansman for so many years.

I believe this guy is a dipstick and needs to out of office.  But I can't abide by they way the Woke SJW are trying to lynch him.  This shit has to stop.  So that is why I support him and the only reason why. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 01:58:42 am »
Northam ain't goin' nowhere.
He won't resign, and the only way they could get rid of him would be to impeach him.
Won't happen.

Now, that guy Fairfax, he's another story...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 02:22:46 am »
Northam ain't goin' nowhere.
He won't resign, and the only way they could get rid of him would be to impeach him.
Won't happen.

Now, that guy Fairfax, he's another story...

racial equity to the Democrats means government slavery.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 03:06:04 am »
racial equity to the Democrats means government slavery.
I thought it to be a racist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington