Author Topic: Warren officially jumps into crowded White House race  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren officially jumps into crowded White House race
« on: February 09, 2019, 05:14:47 pm »
Warren officially jumps into crowded White House race
By Max Greenwood - 02/09/19 12:05 PM EST

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has officially kicked off her 2020 bid for the White House, formally joining a Democratic primary field that promises to be among the largest and most diverse in the party’s history.

The announcement at an event in her home state of Massachusetts on Saturday came more than a month after Warren formed an exploratory committee that allowed her to begin raising money for a presidential campaign. Since then, she has crisscrossed early primary states and hired staffers to lay the framework for a campaign.

"It won’t be enough to just undo the terrible acts of this administration. We can’t afford to just tinker around the edges – a tax credit here, a regulation there. Our fight is for big, structural change," Warren said in prepared remarks at the speech.

"This is the fight of our lives. The fight to build an America where dreams are possible, an America that works for everyone. I am in that fight all the way."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/429186-warren-officially-jumps-into-crowded-white-house-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Warren officially jumps into crowded White House race
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:23:04 pm »
The fight to build an America where dreams are possible...

FFS
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 05:29:14 pm »
 22chief
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 05:29:22 pm »
Even after all the cultural appropriation she enters the race. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 05:51:15 pm »
Her announcement made my day.  I would love nothing more than Fauxcahontas vs Trump.  What a delightful campaign that would be.  And he would have the American Indians supporting him!

So, all that is left to make this quite the show in a few months is Biden, Sanders and Clinton.  She is on the precipice of announcing.  She is holding back for some odd reason.  Only one comes to mind is that the more in the race, the easier she will have it.  And she has proven to be a rather lazy candidate, so she may well wait 2-3 months or more to announce.

But she is most certainly running.  And when she does, she breezes through one primary after another.  She gets so far ahead, no one can catch her.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 06:03:48 pm »
Even after all the cultural appropriation she enters the race. :silly:

One would think she'd be ashamed to show her face, but, no, when I turned on TV this morning there she was, as ugly and unappealing as ever.

But, see, that's the nice thing about being a democrat ... you have no shame.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.