Author Topic: 'Stop Pocahontas' PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Stop Pocahontas' PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
« on: February 09, 2019, 04:34:29 pm »
'Stop Pocahontas' PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
by Katelyn Caralle
 | February 09, 2019 10:57 AM

A Massachusetts conservative political action committee plans to come after Elizabeth Warren as she officially enters the 2020 presidential race.

The “Stop Pocahontas” PAC is also calling for the second-term senator to not only drop her name from the 2020 Democratic ballot but also resign from Congress for lying about her claims of Native American heritage.

“She’s been lying to Massachusetts voters for years and she should be held responsible for that,” co-chairwoman of “Stop Pocahontas,” Holly Robichaud, said, according to the Boston Herald. “She stole a minority position and if she was a Republican, she’d be out of office already.”

The PAC also says she should resign because she lied again when denying that she made those claims to benefit her career.

Warren, who launched a presidential exploratory committee on the last day of 2018, is officially entering the Democratic primary race Saturday.

The Massachusetts senator’s heritage has been the center of controversy and put her on shaky ground as she enters an already-crowded Democratic primary race.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/stop-pocahontas-pac-to-hound-elizabeth-warren-in-2020-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: 'Stop Pocahontas' PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 04:48:30 pm »
“Yawn”
 Politicians lying  to their voters :yawn2: :yawn2:

Let the voters of Massachusetts decide if this is a big enough reason to vote her out of office
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: 'Stop Pocahontas' PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 05:52:25 pm »
This pac is funded by Clinton or friends of Clinton I am certain.