Author Topic: New York's abortion law helped out a man accused of murdering his pregnant girlfriend  (Read 2422 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Progressive Pete thinks it begins at birth certificate. Not joking. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,350736.150.html

@goodwithagun

Are you a professional fool,or is this just a hobby?

A fetus is NOT a baby until it is born and breathing,retard.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goodwithagun

@Smokin Joe

When the fetus has developed enough to survive outside the womb. Even then it isn't a baby UNTIL it is living outside the womb any more than a corpse is a human.

But you don't want to hear that.

No baby, even one born at 40 weeks, can survive outside the womb. A human being must still take care of her in order for her to survive. Just like your birth certificate goal post, your new argument does not stand. Try again, Progressive Pete.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No baby, even one born at 40 weeks, can survive outside the womb. A human being must still take care of her in order for her to survive. Just like your birth certificate goal post, your new argument does not stand. Try again, Progressive Pete.

@goodwithagun

I am beginning to understand why Autism is a big issue for you.

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

You’re the one who posted that excuse for humanity, not me. Be angry at yourself. Also, it’s not uncommon for a baby to be born and not breathing. It’s not common either. My niece had to be resuscitated and is now living a full life without any adverse side effects.

So once again, you’ve moved the goal posts. What’s your next move?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

I am beginning to understand why Autism is a big issue for you.

My son is Autistic. Do you think I should abort him?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

When the fetus has developed enough to survive outside the womb. Even then it isn't a baby UNTIL it is living outside the womb any more than a corpse is a human.

But you don't want to hear that.
So you don't consider partial birth abortion a problem?
They pull those kids out backwards to fall under the category of 'not outside' yet, cut a hole in the base of their skull and suck the brains out before they pull the head out.
How about the one that goes full term in NY, and is just an inch or two from seeing daylight?

The 10 pounder (10+lb babies are pretty common in our family, the twins were an exception at 1lb 10 oz and 3 lbs 8 oz) who hangs up and has to come out by C-section isn't a baby?

Just getting your definitions clear (not that I necessarily agree).

At what point is killing the mother with a baby inside a double homicide?
Or does the baby have to be killed outside to be another homicide?

(Forget, for a second, New York's "legal" definition. There is an awful lot of stuff New York's government and I would disagree about.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you don't consider partial birth abortion a problem?

@Smokin Joe

Unless there is a direct connection between a live birth and the death of the mother,yes,I do. IMHO,no one but the mother is qualified to make that call.

I am personally opposed to abortion after 4 months if the fetus is viable and there are no serious health risks for the mother,but I don't make the laws and don't want to be the one making the laws,either.

Offline berdie

@goodwithagun

Do you have children of your own @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Do you have children of your own @sneakypete

@berdie

What difference does it make?

Offline goodwithagun

@berdie

What’s up, Hillary?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline berdie

@berdie

I must apologize @sneakypete .  That was not my business and was an intrusive question.

I guess I just wondered if you had a child and saw/felt it's development in the womb would you feel the same way as in your post that I addressed.

But it ain't my business...I'm sorry.