Author Topic: 'Big Bang Theory's Chuck Lorre Launches Ugly, Sexist Attack Against Sarah Sanders  (Read 955 times)

rangerrebew

'Big Bang Theory's Chuck Lorre Launches Ugly, Sexist Attack Against Sarah Sanders
By Rebecca Downs | February 7, 2019 10:23 PM EST

As we’re treated to the final weeks of the The Big Bang Theory on CBS, it’s become almost a certainty that creator Chuck Lorre will grace us with another vanity card aimed at Donald Trump or a member of his administration.

Following the February 7 episode, “The Donation Oscillation,” and its credits, the vanity card targeted White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, as well as her prayer life and her looks. The same vanity card also appeared following the episode of BBT spin-off Young Sheldon, "A Math Emergency and Perky Palms," that aired immediately after.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/rebecca-downs/2019/02/07/big-bang-theory-chuck-lorre-ugly-sexist-attack-sarah-sanders

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Used to be a funny sitcom, but haven't watched it for a couple of years as it has degraded into political theater rather than making fun of nerds.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The show itself seems to take very few cheap shots at Trump or religion, which I assume contributes to its high ratings. Sheldon's mother's beliefs have been mocked a bit but still treated fairly respectfully, especially compared to some other shows.

Considering what a syndication gold mine BBT is for the stars, they have a strong incentive to keep Lorre's repugnant views out of the show as much as possible.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goatprairie

Liberals generally can't help revealing the asses most of them are.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of a program called "Big Bang Theory" until I read this thread...

Offline raml

How dare they attack her looks don't they look in the mirror they are all ugly except for Penny. Sarah is beautiful in comparison and her beauty is inside and out. I watch their earlier episodes once in awhile not those lately though.

Offline LegalAmerican

How dare they attack her looks don't they look in the mirror they are all ugly except for Penny. Sarah is beautiful in comparison and her beauty is inside and out. I watch their earlier episodes once in awhile not those lately though.

Correct!  Mother of three.  I want men to give birth & still look as good as Sarah does, after 3.    888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Liberals generally can't help revealing the asses most of them are.

............ :thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

............ :thumbsup:

Use that big thumb less generously.  Just say'n
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's a "vanity card?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This would only be news if a NYC Jew in show biz DIDN'T hate and dump on a conservative president.

Just look at how they dumped on Reagan,and he was personally one of the least offensive people in the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!