Author Topic: Negotiators close to deal as shutdown deadline approaches  (Read 9994 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Negotiators close to deal as shutdown deadline approaches
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2019, 06:52:13 pm »
   Had Briefers not chewed up Blue Hammer and spit him out we would still have him around to play with.   /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2019, 07:03:15 pm »
You're pretty good at this arguing stuff.  Where is @LegalAmerican when I need her?

Cute, but don't try to change the subject. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2019, 07:08:26 pm »
Cute, but don't try to change the subject.

I'm out of ammo, so it's your turn again if you want.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:05 pm »
   Had Briefers not chewed up Blue Hammer and spit him out we would still have him around to play with.   /JS

He bit first, and Briefers are not going to stand for it.  I don't blame our community for his ban-hammer, that lies with him.  He set out to disrupt the Forum for no good purpose.  A rare thing. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2019, 07:48:12 pm »

Please note the "excluding federal costs" part!  That's important!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2019, 07:58:18 pm »

Please note the "excluding federal costs" part!  That's important!

This is the kind of information that needs to be broadcast across the TV screen in America.  Keep bombarding the public with statistics, interview of border patrol, and other law enforcement.

The cesspool of the U.S.A. (CA) is spending $23 BILLION on illegal immigration yet the idiot governor wants to withdraw troops at the border.  Yeppers, the leftist mental midgets strike once again.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:00:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2019, 12:27:34 am »
So what?  What can you buy with US Dollars?  The answer is US goods.

Don't stop there.  Trump says they're rapists, gang members, drug dealers, and killers.  If you're gonna scapegoat 25 million people, go all in.

Your right, why stop there?  I am on a roll posting the facts of illegal immigration.  BTW Donald Trump is too! Today I didn't even have to go to a Republican News source to get it.  No, the Democratic idiots are letting us all know that murders in this country by illegals are just a number for them to use.

Why the Trump admin wants more detention space for migrants and Democrats want a limit

ICE is already holding more migrants than Congress authorized. It is authorized to hold 40,000, but there were 49,057 immigrants in detention as of Feb. 6.

Who are these immigrants in ICE detention?

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said ICE is holding dangerous criminals, including murderers. While ICE held immigrants in fiscal year 2018 who collectively were convicted on 54,630 charges, only 1,641 of the charges were homicide. The most frequent charges were for driving under the influence, followed by drug offenses, traffic offenses and immigration offenses (such as re-entering the country after a deportation order.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/why-ice-wants-more-detention-space-migrants-democrats-want-cap-n970071

Get that!  They are murderers.  In a year the liberals say they only killed 1,641 US citizens.   Only!!!!!!  So trivial that they murdered people's loved ones isn't it?  And who cares if they are driving under the influence too.  If they hit someone no big deal.

ONLY, WOW I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THAT.  If it were any of their families do you suppose they would be offended that they were only 1 of 1,641?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:43:01 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2019, 12:32:16 am »
This is the kind of information that needs to be broadcast across the TV screen in America.  Keep bombarding the public with statistics, interview of border patrol, and other law enforcement.

The cesspool of the U.S.A. (CA) is spending $23 BILLION on illegal immigration yet the idiot governor wants to withdraw troops at the border.  Yeppers, the leftist mental midgets strike once again.

Wow, just wow!  Poor us. (literally)  West Coast and East Coast Communist loons.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2019, 12:54:41 am »
OK lets get this into perspective.  If you divide 1,641 by 50 it comes out to 32.82 murders by illegals per state.  However not all states are equal are they?  No, some people in states like California or Washington might have a better chance of getting killed by and illegal.  It a lottery!  Yeah!!!!!!!!  No really you have a much, much, much better chance of getting murdered by an illegal than winning the lottery.

OK, more perspective.  Illegal immigrants made up about 3.3-3.7% of total US population in 2016.  Oh boy!  Those are huge crime rates for that percentage.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:55:27 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2019, 01:04:11 am »
OK lets get this into perspective.  If you divide 1,641 by 50 it comes out to 32.82 murders by illegals per state.  However not all states are equal are they?  No, some people in states like California or Washington might have a better chance of getting killed by and illegal.  It a lottery!  Yeah!!!!!!!!  No really you have a much, much, much better chance of getting murdered by an illegal than winning the lottery.

OK, more perspective.  Illegal immigrants made up about 3.3-3.7% of total US population in 2016.  Oh boy!  Those are huge crime rates for that percentage.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

I guess, then, the BIL I never got to meet won a lottery, of sorts.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2019, 01:18:47 am »
I guess, then, the BIL I never got to meet won a lottery, of sorts.   9999hair out0000

Yes.  Imagine all those people running out to spend their money on the lottery and they have a better chance that day to be murdered by an illegal immigrant.  Oh and isn't it a good thing for illegal immigrants that they are going to have to say they are illegal on the census?  Maybe the stats won't look as bad?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:28:06 am by Chosen Daughter »

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2019, 02:51:05 am »
ONLY, WOW I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THAT.  If it were any of their families do you suppose they would be offended that they were only 1 of 1,641?

I want murderers detained.  ICE has plenty of beds for them.  I want the other 47,000 with parking tickets released.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2019, 02:57:13 am »
I want murderers detained.  ICE has plenty of beds for them.  I want the other 47,000 with parking tickets released.

You didn't watch the video of Trump at the border today with law enforcement did you?  He had a much larger list than I.  Still you didn't address the fact that Trump is right that murderers, rapists, human traffickers, assault, armed robbery..........

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2019, 03:20:22 am »
You didn't watch the video of Trump at the border today with law enforcement did you?  He had a much larger list than I.  Still you didn't address the fact that Trump is right that murderers, rapists, human traffickers, assault, armed robbery..........

And you're still wrong that those labels work on all 25 million illegals.  I'm done listening to Trump, but it wouldn't matter if I did hear his "best words."  He's lied to me too often.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2019, 03:24:23 am »
And you're still wrong that those labels work on all 25 million illegals.  I'm done listening to Trump, but it wouldn't matter if I did hear his "best words."  He's lied to me too often.

I never took it that way that he meant all 25 million illegals.  Nobody thinks they are all Felony Criminals.  But they all do break the law.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2019, 03:49:03 am »
I never took it that way that he meant all 25 million illegals.  Nobody thinks they are all Felony Criminals.  But they all do break the law.

Yep, otherwise @Once-Ler wouldn't be calling them illegals.

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2019, 03:57:15 am »

I speed, often don't bother to wear a seat belt, and possess copy-written music...might as well group me in with murderers and pedophiles with the phrase "and some I suppose are fine people."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2019, 04:34:12 am »
I speed, often don't bother to wear a seat belt, and possess copy-written music...might as well group me in with murderers and pedophiles with the phrase "and some I suppose are fine people."

I think breaking a country's immigration laws is more serious an offense than speeding and not wearing a seat belt.  Now, the Copyright thing...still not as serious as border jumping :whistle:

(I wrote test code for a R&D lab for years, and I take Copyrights and licensing fees very seriously.  I got paid for my work and others deserve the same.)
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2019, 04:41:02 am »
I think breaking a country's immigration laws is more serious an offense than speeding and not wearing a seat belt.

I don't agree.  As evidence I would point to 25 million illegals living here today and President Trump's demagoguery about them being rapists and murderers.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2019, 04:51:06 am »
I don't agree.  As evidence I would point to 25 million illegals living here today and President Trump's demagoguery about them being rapists and murderers.

The only people I see taking the President's stump speeches literally are people who mock him for it, and would blame him for a sunny day.  "Only the BEST sunny days!"

Meh.   yogi555
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2019, 04:52:33 am »

So 25 million people get a pass because big meanie suggested some of them do worse things than cross the border illegally? 

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2019, 05:19:48 am »
So 25 million people get a pass because big meanie suggested some of them do worse things than cross the border illegally?
They get a pass because nobody is actually enforcing immigration laws.  When the cops pull over one speeder everybody else slows down on the freeway.  When one guy flys through the fast lane 20 MPH above the speed limit a bunch of people pick him as their pace car.

You want to lock up the murderers, lock up the murders.  You want to solve illegal immigration lock up 25 million.

I prefer we lock up the murderers and find some way to make the 25 million illegals identify themselves, and justify their continued occupation.

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2019, 05:25:35 am »
The only people I see taking the President's stump speeches literally are people who mock him for it, and would blame him for a sunny day.  "Only the BEST sunny days!"

Meh.   yogi555

Today? sure.  But the first 2 years of campaigning nobody knew how little his word meant or the poor quality of his work ethics.

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2019, 06:18:10 am »
I'm starting to think President Fox News/AM Radio will not be happy with this deal.  Can't wait to binge watch it tomorrow.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2019, 01:59:52 pm »

Oh, I agree that many of them are fine people.   But the fact remains that they still come here to work and collect benefits provided by us.  It is wide spread abuse.  The fine people also have enough money to send home, but they don't have enough to feed their families or provide health care.  Its American citizens that make the same amount as many of them that provide that.  So that isn't so fine and a burden on citizens who have to provide for their own families.