Author Topic: Are the Days of Roe v. Wade Numbered?  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are the Days of Roe v. Wade Numbered?
« on: February 09, 2019, 02:03:56 pm »
February 9, 2019
Are the Days of Roe v. Wade Numbered?
By Lloyd Marcus

A verse in the Bible says, “They meant it for evil, but God meant it for good.” Who could have imagined that God would transform the following three attacks on the unborn into a blessing for the pro-life movement?

Fake news media faces a lawsuit for false reporting which caused the high-tech lynching of the Covington Catholic high school students who attended the 2019 March for Life. New York legislators gave a standing ovation to killing babies on the date of birth. The governor of Virginia sought to legalize killing babies after birth. These three attacks have made Americans more aware of Democrats' culture of death and war on the unborn. Abortion is front and center on the international political stage.

Since the Roe v Wade abortion-on-demand decision in 1973, 60 million babies have been killed. Pro-lifers are passionately energized to challenge Roe. Praise God!

I was blown away that the majority of the estimated 300,000 who attended the 46th Annual March for Life were teens, pre-teens, and millennials. It was heartwarming and encouraging to see so many young people overflowing with compassion for the unborn. They were extremely excited, upbeat, and joyful about celebrating and defending babies. Many carried signs, “I am the pro-life generation.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/are_the_days_of_emroeem_v_wade_numbered.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Are the Days of Roe v. Wade Numbered?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 02:05:02 pm »
That is the only logical explanation of several states codifying abortion laws.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 02:15:18 pm »
Tactically, no point in the challenge with Roberts and Ginsberg on the court. Need one more liberal replaced before seeking cert, otherwise it is likely Roe will be upheld yet again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 03:06:59 pm »
Tactically, no point in the challenge with Roberts and Ginsberg on the court. Need one more liberal replaced before seeking cert, otherwise it is likely Roe will be upheld yet again.
Roberts has made it clear: he will not disrupt the status quo.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:08:12 pm »
Roberts has made it clear: he will not disrupt the status quo.
Not in regards Roe. He sure didn't mind wrecking the healthcare industry.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis