Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez calls to abolish ICE, says Latinos must be exempt from immigration laws because they a  (Read 191 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Trump surrenders to illegal immigration

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

·Published 17 hours ago

Ocasio-Cortez calls to abolish ICE, says Latinos must be exempt from immigration laws because they are 'Native' to US

New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday vowed to defund U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and said all Latino people must be exempt from immigration laws because they are “native” to U.S. lands as they are descendants of Native people.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-calls-to-abolish-ice-says-latinos-must-be-exempt-from-immigration-laws-because-they-are-native-to-us
The United States, importing Latin Americas violence a thousand migrants at a time.
The lie:

That we need workers and it isn't about cheap labor.  If it wasn't about cheap labor none of those migrants would need the social bennefits they are provided.  They would be able to fully support their own families.

It is about cheap labor that draws wages down for American families.  Its corporate welfare that American taxpayers are shouldered with.  Americans raising migrant families.

Offline Once-Ler

What a elegant solution to illegal immigration.  Just make immigration legal.  Done.  So much more simple than "Build the Wall." 
"I learned very quickly that the dumber the thing I said online, the more hits we got, and ultimately, the viral message will get carried by the fans who're irate about it." - Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf