Author Topic: Trump had worst monthly approval rating of his presidency in January: poll  (Read 5969 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump had worst monthly approval rating of his presidency in January: poll
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 01:12:31 am »
I appreciate you documenting my coming and going.

You know, someone once made the observation that people who "evolve" from conditional support for Trump become some of the most ardent, devoted groupies. 

I think the observation has a lot of validity.

Do you now?  Good to know.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 01:21:26 am »
Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!  You're just made cause I picked on your girlfriend, which I never do because she vows undying hatred. And don't be so damn patronizing.  @corbe

Truth be told @Emjay that Catherine woman has given me more h3ll than most any women here, that one, like you, don't take $hit from nobody, I admire that in anyone.
   The flavor and texture that yall bring here is indescribable and I miss ya both when yall go elsewhere to find spiders in your gardens.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 01:27:57 am »
   Truth be told @Emjay that Catherine woman has given me more h3ll than most any women here, that one, like you, don't take $hit from nobody, I admire that in anyone.
   The flavor and texture that yall bring here is indescribable and I miss ya both when yall go elsewhere to find spiders in your gardens.

I don't care about your girlfriends ... or your mostly made-up family but if you make another post like this
 "Yes @Emjay Trump supporters have evolved and continue to evolve to this day.  It all ever seems to be about whataboutism any more. 
   A 'few' of us pearl clutchers are also keeping with the original stuff our parents taught us~'Two wrongs don't make a Right', but do carry on for I do often find your analyses quite entertaining."

I will go far away.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2019, 01:32:02 am »
I don't care about your girlfriends ... or your mostly made-up family but if you make another post like this
 "Yes @Emjay Trump supporters have evolved and continue to evolve to this day.  It all ever seems to be about whataboutism any more. 
   A 'few' of us pearl clutchers are also keeping with the original stuff our parents taught us~'Two wrongs don't make a Right', but do carry on for I do often find your analyses quite entertaining."

I will go far away.

@Emjay
Hmmm....  a threat?  Or a promise?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Just out of curiosity...is @corbe supposed to submit his posts to you for your approval before or concurrently with his hitting the post button?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:33:52 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2019, 01:37:29 am »
@Emjay
Hmmm....  a threat?  Or a promise?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Just out of curiosity...is @corbe supposed to submit his posts to you for your approval before or concurrently with his hitting the post button?

I appreciate your being interested enough to butt into an exchange between two other posters who happen to be friends @Axeslinger but corbe made that post to ME and I have every right to react to it.  He knew he was being a butt hole be he counts on my affection for him to excuse anything.

I'm just warning him that I have my limits.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 01:40:45 am »
I appreciate your being interested enough to butt into an exchange between two other posters who happen to be friends @Axeslinger but corbe made that post to ME and I have every right to react to it.  He knew he was being a butt hole be he counts on my affection for him to excuse anything.

Speaking of being a butt hole...  ^^^

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2019, 01:41:13 am »

@Emjay and I appreciate your appreciation, dear.  Surely you’re not whining about someone “butting in” to a conversation on a PUBLIC Internet forum, right? That’d be just downright silly.  Ooh, or am I supposed to submit my comments for your approval too?  Damn...
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 01:41:39 am »

If you don't want people "butting in," I suggest you take it to PM.  Emphasis on the "P."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2019, 02:07:30 am »
Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!  You're just made cause I picked on your girlfriend, which I never do because she vows undying hatred. And don't be so damn patronizing.  @corbe

*****rollingeyes*****

Hate is a pretty powerful, singular thing, @Emjay, regardless of Trump fans' tendency to throw it around every time somebody says he applied the bronzer too thick.  There isn't a person in my real life that I hate.  I can't imagine devoting so much effort and emotion to an avatar on a computer screen.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2019, 02:11:13 am »
Speaking of being a butt hole...  ^^^

The Mods deleted my "Have you seen my butthole" thread.  So I suspect speaking about it will be a moot point.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2019, 02:14:21 am »
The Mods deleted my "Have you seen my butthole" thread.  So I suspect speaking about it will be a moot point.

Is Frank still MIA? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2019, 02:15:50 am »

Is Frank still MIA?

He is probing the situation.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2019, 02:22:09 am »
He is probing the situation.

These things are about $35 on Amazon.  He's probably started a new home business and is charging $100 for each situation.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2019, 02:25:15 am »
These things are about $35 on Amazon.  He's probably started a new home business and is charging $100 for each situation.

He doesn't seem like the
"sounding"  device type.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2019, 02:30:30 am »

You didn't seriously expect that thread to remain, did you?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2019, 02:31:34 am »

Hmmmm.... :pondering:

I have one of these.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2019, 02:43:25 am »
Hmmmm.... :pondering:

I have one of these.

Completely cash based business, none of that pesky paperwork; seems like a win for everyone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 02:45:50 am »
Completely cash based business, none of that pesky paperwork; seems like a win for everyone.

Except I had trouble wiping snot off a toddler's face.... 888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 02:47:02 am »
  He's gotta be making money on the Videos he sells on the side, too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 02:48:35 am »
  He's gotta be making money on the Videos he sells on the side, too.

I wonder if he still has the Katie Couric tape in his collection?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 02:53:17 am »
You didn't seriously expect that thread to remain, did you?

In my wildness dreams .
When the words are touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound I had to follow
Once upon a time ...........

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 03:15:53 am »

In my wildness dreams .
When the words are touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound I had to follow
Once upon a time ...........

Thanks for ending things with a nice bit of verse, @The Ghost   Looking back on this thread, I was ashamed of myself and a lot of other people.

It's kinda sad that we cannot act like adults (and I do include myself).  We are all supposedly Republicans and one would think we have a little something in common, particularly in view of how nutzoid the democrats are acting these days.

Yet we focus on little grievances and snipe at each other.  I would say most of the grievances are between Trump supporters and NTers but maybe we just don't like each other.

Anyway, I am going to be a better person for 24 hours and not say anything nasty to anybody, especially my dog who is very sweet.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2019, 03:24:07 am »
Thanks for ending things with a nice bit of verse, @The Ghost   Looking back on this thread, I was ashamed of myself and a lot of other people.

It's kinda sad that we cannot act like adults (and I do include myself).  We are all supposedly Republicans and one would think we have a little something in common, particularly in view of how nutzoid the democrats are acting these days.

Yet we focus on little grievances and snipe at each other.  I would say most of the grievances are between Trump supporters and NTers but maybe we just don't like each other.

Anyway, I am going to be a better person for 24 hours and not say anything nasty to anybody, especially my dog who is very sweet.

Ending it?   Only in your wildest dreams. …
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you think about me
Once upon a time

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 04:14:01 am »
Hah, I must reluctantly agree with LA because I, also, thought Romney did an odd backing off.

He had Obama on the ropes and looking stoned after the first debate and then Romney totally wimped out and folded for the next two.

I can't imagine why, but I always suspected something strange going on because surely the man wanted to be president.

...It is ok to agree with me.  It was an "odd debate".  I dislike Romney for his bashing a republican for zero reason, and him NOT FOLLOWING his ARTICLES OF FAITH.   The man is a phony. My president TRUMP...is NOT.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM    People will love President TRUMP for a long time. Saving America.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:15:39 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 04:22:43 am »
@LegalAmerican

In a few years, some people will be saying the same about Trump.  That’s how Republican politics goes—-fall headlong into passionate love, and cycle on through to total hatred.

I totally disagree with you.  I go by president TRUMPS WORKS...not his words or looks, although I do think he is still sexy at 72!  Learning more & more about him and his real personality. A lot of compassion and caring for the human race. ALL COLORS.   IF YOU DARE...go to the link.  www.magapill.com