Author Topic: Bury My Heart at Wounded Pride  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

Bury My Heart at Wounded Pride
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:04:05 pm »
By Michael Walsh February 7, 2019

As I mentioned in our Live Blog the other day, almost lost in the news of the Democrat meltdown in Virginia, and the success of the president's State of the Union speech in front the Harridan Handmaiden's Caucus and its denture-sucking leader, Maerose Prizzi, was this astonishing and richly satisfying end of the national political career of that unctuous phony, Elizabeth Warren of Oklahoma, Massachusetts, but not the Cherokee Nation:

Elizabeth Warren’s whole embarrassingly improbable account of her claims to Native American ancestry has just fallen completely apart. It’s now indisputable that  she’s been lying all along. The Washington Post has uncovered her 1986 Texas State Bar registration card, which Warren personally filled out and signed, where she listed her race as “American Indian.” And, she now admits, there may be other such documents out there.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bury-my-heart-at-wounded-pride/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Bury My Heart at Wounded Pride
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 06:17:25 pm »
By Michael Walsh February 7, 2019

As I mentioned in our Live Blog the other day, almost lost in the news of the Democrat meltdown in Virginia, and the success of the president's State of the Union speech in front the Harridan Handmaiden's Caucus and its denture-sucking leader, Maerose Prizzi, was this astonishing and richly satisfying end of the national political career of that unctuous phony, Elizabeth Warren of Oklahoma, Massachusetts, but not the Cherokee Nation:

Elizabeth Warren’s whole embarrassingly improbable account of her claims to Native American ancestry has just fallen completely apart. It’s now indisputable that  she’s been lying all along. The Washington Post has uncovered her 1986 Texas State Bar registration card, which Warren personally filled out and signed, where she listed her race as “American Indian.” And, she now admits, there may be other such documents out there.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bury-my-heart-at-wounded-pride/

This is a cool story that, indeed, hasn't yet been fully reported.   But Elizabeth Warren's path to the Democratic nomination is dead.   She claimed phony racial status for personal gain.   At the very least, it is cultural misappropriation which is a progressive cardinal sin.    If Northam cannot serve if, years ago, he picked for his yearbook photo a black guy and a Klansman sharing a beer, than Warren cannot serve if, years ago, she took fraudulent advantage of affirmative action to advance her professional career.   
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:19:23 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide