Author Topic: Second Woman Accuses Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Of Sexual Assault  (Read 2928 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Second Woman Accuses Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Of Sexual Assault
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 01:37:26 am »
Let me ask you as a women.  Some guy forces your head down on his unit are you gonna suck it or bite it off?

'Oh, short answer, "yes" with an "if." Long answer, "no" with a "but."'

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2019, 01:47:16 am »
'Oh, short answer, "yes" with an "if." Long answer, "no" with a "but."'

"They" are gonna screw this guy like a tied up goat over some she said shit from 2004. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 01:52:36 am »
"They" are gonna screw this guy like a tied up goat over some she said shit from 2004.

Agreed.  I am really not happy about this kind of thing happening to anyone, but I'm fascinated that it's finally happening to a democrat.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 02:41:36 am »
The optics are hilarious!

White governor gets caught in blackface photo.

The result?

Black guy gets impeached.  :silly:

Of course, you know that if Fairfax is forced out, the two "white racists" will have to be forced out in some way?

If not, how will the Democrats be able to use "Trump is a Racist" for their 2020 campaign?:confused:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 03:14:06 am »
I finally figured out how Fairfax can survive - he needs to find a man who claimed to have sex with him.

Being gay remains a protected class, and the Dems will rally back around him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 03:28:25 am »
Agreed.  I am really not happy about this kind of thing happening to anyone, but I'm fascinated that it's finally happening to a democrat.

It ain't the first. It would be useful to determine the alignment of all these liberals going down... Whether old guard or new, something different is gonna shake out.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 03:44:35 am »
So here are the eight possibilities:
•Only Gov. Northam Resigns: Gov. Justin Fairfax (D), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), Attorney General Mark Herring (D)
•Only Lt. Gov. Fairfax Resigns: Gov. Ralph Northam (D), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), Attorney General Mark Herring (D)
•Only Attorney General Mark Herring Resigns: Gov. Ralph Northam (D), Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D), new AG named by GOP legislature.
•Northam and Fairfax Resign: Gov. Mark Herring (D), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), new AG named by GOP legislature.
•Northam and Herring Resign: Gov. Justin Fairfax (D), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), new AG named by GOP legislature.
•Fairfax and Herring Resign: Gov. Ralph Northam (D), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), new AG named by GOP legislature.
•Northam, Fairfax, and Herring Resign: Gov. Kirk Cox (R), acting Lt. Gov. Steve Newman (R), new AG named by GOP legislature.
•Nobody resigns: WTH?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/heres-a-flowchart-of-virginias-line-of-succession-for-governor-lieutenant-governor-and-attorney-general
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 04:00:47 am »
So here are the eight possibilities: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/heres-a-flowchart-of-virginias-line-of-succession-for-governor-lieutenant-governor-and-attorney-general

Northam won't resign.  He's too egotistical and what he did was tasteless but not a mortal sin; same thing has been done by too many people; youthful indiscretion, blah, blah, blah.  He should resign for being a piece of excrement, but he won't.

The Lt. Gov. is history.  Women are coming out of the woodwork now and he is being revealed as a serial rapist.

I don't even remember what the attorney general did.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 04:04:07 am »
Yeah right.  An honest discussion about he'n and she'n before wokeness and the #mee's  took over is forebotten around these parts.

It was tasteless when asked personally.  You could have asked a general question about what a woman would do, but the point is, no one knows what they would do when in danger.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 04:33:02 am »
The mainstream media are very careful not to mention the Republican who would be next in line for the post should Northam, Fairfax and the Atty Gen have to step down for their various misdeeds and felonies.

Northam isn't going anywhere.   He'll survive this. Compared to Fairfax, he's an altar boy.

His and the party's attitude:  Let the voter's decide.  And decide, they will.

His stance on born alive abortion/murder is the REAL issue that will remove him and the Democrats from office.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 04:36:24 am »
Shaped up to be a pretty good week between the Trump speech, the Green Dream and VA Rats shuckin' and jivin'.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 04:37:41 am »
Shaped up to be a pretty good week between the Trump speech, the Green Dream and VA Rats shuckin' and jivin'.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2019, 04:39:29 am »
   It has been a pretty good week for you Trumpers, no new indictments, which is why I've stayed away for the most part,  I hate it when yall get cocky.  @Amb. Frank Cannon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2019, 07:35:19 am »
These stories are still very young.  I will wait and see on all of them.  I didn't like the way the Moore thing was played, nor Kavanaugh, and I don't much like this, other than the Pubbies seem to be keeping their distance.

There is a difference between these now and the Moore and Kav episodes:  Those were timed perfectly for maximum damage to an identified target.  This VA stuff just came out of nowhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2019, 01:57:47 pm »
These stories are still very young.  I will wait and see on all of them.  I didn't like the way the Moore thing was played, nor Kavanaugh, and I don't much like this, other than the Pubbies seem to be keeping their distance.

There is a difference between these now and the Moore and Kav episodes:  Those were timed perfectly for maximum damage to an identified target.  This VA stuff just came out of nowhere.
What VA are you alluding to?  Virginia or this.  https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/08/house-panel-opens-investigation-into-vas-shadow-rulers/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2019, 02:11:54 pm »
I agree.  These women seem sane and credible and totally unlike the Kavanaugh accusers.  There will probably be more, now that this many have come out.  He might as well pack.

@Emjay

He knows his future career scamming the public out of millions as a politician are over,so right now he is just waiting for the "right buy out offer" to show up from the DNC. He knows he has ONE shot left at becoming a multi-millionaire,and is no doubt reviewing offers. Eliminating embarrassment for the Dim Party is the only asset he has to sell,and he needs to pull top dollar out of it.

You know when evil bastards like McAulliffe have the stones to come out in public demanding a black Dim public official resign that they have the goods on him.

I am HOPING when it happens it results in Va blacks having screaming "racism,ah tells ya hit bees racism!" fits in public over Northam not being bounced out of office after de brutha is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2019, 03:01:30 pm »
It's unlikely Fairfax has only two victims. Sexual predators don't tend to control their urges. For how many rape/assault victims does he get a pass? Will he finally step down after the fifth or sixth woman comes forward?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 03:47:14 pm »
CNN wades in.
Why didn't Democrats immediately call on Justin Fairfax to resign?
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 8:10 PM ET, Fri February 8, 2019

... The situation will change quickly from here, but as of Friday afternoon, no major Democratic presidential candidate -- or other party leader -- had called for Fairfax's resignation. Instead they had, almost to a person, called for an investigation into the allegations.

But after the second accuser came out, many Democrats spoke up. For a full list, follow along with CNN's breaking coverage here.

That reaction stands in stark contrast to the rush of resignation calls for Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, also a Democrat, in the wake of a picture featuring two men -- one in blackface, the other in Ku Klux Klan robes -- appearing on his medical school yearbook page. Within 48 hours of the news breaking last Friday, every 2020 candidate (or would-be 2020 candidate) had called for Northam to step aside. (Northam initially said he was one of the two men in the photo, but later recanted.)  ...

The answer on "why" is complicated, but comes down to two things: Politics and race.  Let's start with the politics.

One of the main reasons politicians were so quick to call for Northam's resignation over the blackface picture that he was/wasn't in was because Fairfax was waiting in the wings -- a 39-year-old, African-American rising star within the party. What better way to button up a racial scandal than to replace the blackface-wearing governor with a young black politician who is the descendant of Virginia slaves? ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »
   It has been a pretty good week for you Trumpers, no new indictments, which is why I've stayed away for the most part,  I hate it when yall get cocky.  @Amb. Frank Cannon

You do realize that you are sick, don't you @corbe

Any decent person would be relishing in the fact that democrats are making fools of themselves right and left, or should I see revealing themselves as abject fools, rapists and bad people who think it's cute to make fun of our darker brothers.

That has nothing to do with Trump but is a joy unto itself.

As for 'new indictments', honey there have been no indictment ... just dreams of indictments.  Get well soon, corbe.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2019, 07:06:11 pm »
Please stay on topic, which - in case you hadn't noticed - is NOT President Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2019, 07:16:24 pm »

I am no proponent for automatically believing either side in the case of accusations of sexual misconduct.  In most cases, it will become obvious who is lying, as in the Kavanaugh case.

The woman accuser in this case is very credible and has contemporaneous accounts to back her story up.  And, it is almost unheard of for a sexual predator male to attack only once.  As it turned out, he didn't and once the first woman talked, others came forward.

But I appreciate your attitude.  No man should be railroaded.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2019, 07:57:14 pm »
I am no proponent for automatically believing either side in the case of accusations of sexual misconduct.  In most cases, it will become obvious who is lying, as in the Kavanaugh case.

The woman accuser in this case is very credible and has contemporaneous accounts to back her story up.  And, it is almost unheard of for a sexual predator male to attack only once.  As it turned out, he didn't and once the first woman talked, others came forward.

But I appreciate your attitude.  No man should be railroaded.

Agree with @Emjay.  And congrats that the thread got back on subject.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.