Author Topic: WATCH: ISLAMIC LAWMAKER Ilhan Omar Goes After Covington Catholic Boys…AGAIN  (Read 86 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

WATCH: ISLAMIC LAWMAKER Ilhan Omar Goes After Covington Catholic Boys…AGAIN
Feb 7, 2019

The family of Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann hired famed lawyer L. Lin Wood to take on the media and individuals who slandered the 16-year-old boy, after a manufactured incident in D.C. between Covington Catholic students, the hate group, the “Black Hebrew Israelites,” and the fake Vietnam vet and Native-American, Nathan Phillips.

Wood is famous for winning defamation suits. He’s who you’d want if you were in the shoes of the Sandmann family. Nick Sandmann’s parents want their son’s name cleared and restored to good standing after the media and others blamed him for an incident that happened at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial.

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-islamic-lawmaker-ilhan-omar-goes-after-covington-catholic-boys-again/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
He should sue the hell out of her. 
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf