Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Latinos Can’t Be Illegals Because They’re ‘Descendants of Native People’  (Read 4441 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She is a leftist liberal mental midget and a genuine nut job. IMHO and with all due respect, she definitely doesn't deserve her own thread nor all this attention.
@libertybele

With her face splashed across the media and her nonsense followed by millions of ignorant twits, with seventy demcoms and several Presidential candidates signing onto her pipe dream, she bears watching.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I was born here. My parents were born here.

That makes me a Native American.

Any argument against that is specious BS.
Yep. I don't know where anyone could claim otherwise about either of us. My people were here well before there was a United States, to boot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@libertybele

With her face splashed across the media and her nonsense followed by millions of ignorant twits, with seventy demcoms and several Presidential candidates signing onto her pipe dream, she bears watching.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I agree with Ghost Johnson.

It was pure frontier gibberish.  But Gabby and me thank you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yep. I don't know where anyone could claim otherwise about either of us. My people were here well before there was a United States, to boot.

1729 on my dad's side. 1830's on my mom's.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

1729 on my dad's side. 1830's on my mom's.
1641 on Mom's 1670's on Dad's. They laughed when i told them I found a girl from an older family (she's Chippewa).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:48:47 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis