Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Latinos Can’t Be Illegals Because They’re ‘Descendants of Native People’  (Read 854 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She is a leftist liberal mental midget and a genuine nut job. IMHO and with all due respect, she definitely doesn't deserve her own thread nor all this attention.
@libertybele

With her face splashed across the media and her nonsense followed by millions of ignorant twits, with seventy demcoms and several Presidential candidates signing onto her pipe dream, she bears watching.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Smokin Joe

I was born here. My parents were born here.

That makes me a Native American.

Any argument against that is specious BS.
Yep. I don't know where anyone could claim otherwise about either of us. My people were here well before there was a United States, to boot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Online Smokin Joe

@libertybele

With her face splashed across the media and her nonsense followed by millions of ignorant twits, with seventy demcoms and several Presidential candidates signing onto her pipe dream, she bears watching.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups....
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

Offline The Ghost

I agree with Ghost Johnson.

It was pure frontier gibberish.  But Gabby and me thank you.
#StandWithCovington
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Offline bigheadfred

• Personal text
Yep. I don't know where anyone could claim otherwise about either of us. My people were here well before there was a United States, to boot.

1729 on my dad's side. 1830's on my mom's.

Online Smokin Joe

1729 on my dad's side. 1830's on my mom's.
1641 on Mom's 1670's on Dad's. They laughed when i told them I found a girl from an older family (she's Chippewa).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:48:47 PM by Smokin Joe »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf