Author Topic: RIDICULOUS DEM WOMEN WEAR WHITE TO SOTU…One Key Fact They Forgot About President Trump  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

RIDICULOUS DEM WOMEN WEAR WHITE TO SOTU…One Key Fact They Forgot About President Trump
Feb 5, 2019

Female Congressional Democrats are wearing white tonight for the State of the Union to supposedly “send a political message” to President Trump. Why? They’re forgetting one key thing about President Trump:

President Trump has a great record of promoting and empowering women!

The Hill even reported that Trump’s first year in office was “The Year of the Woman” with Trump hiring an “astounding number of women for senior-level positions.”

https://100percentfedup.com/ridiculous-dem-women-wear-white-to-sotu-one-key-fact-they-forgot-about-president-trump/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I thought the point was to show they could outdo Trump in every way, including childishness...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I thought the point was to show they could outdo Trump in every way, including childishness...

I'm not letting stupidity and hate just pass by anymore.  There has been nothing childish about Trump's administration and there was nothing childish about his speech.  It was sweeping and masterful, but you wouldn't know because you didn't listen to it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.