Author Topic: TEXAS REP LETS PELOSI HAVE IT: “Explain to the people…why we’re not securing the border” [Video]  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

TEXAS REP LETS PELOSI HAVE IT: “Explain to the people…why we’re not securing the border” [Video]
Jan 31, 2019

FRESHMAN REP. CHIP ROY IS THE REAL DEAL!

We need more like him in the house.

He just called out the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi on not securing the border.

“Explain to the people why we’re going to leave this afternoon at 1:00, not securing the border.

It makes absolutely no sense to the American people …

They wonder how this House leaves them with an unsecured border and nothing more than show votes for political theater.”

https://100percentfedup.com/texas-rep-lets-pelosi-have-it-explain-to-the-people-why-were-not-securing-the-border-video/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Chip Roy is my representative. I like him so far.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Rep. Chip Roy is THE REAL DEAL !!

I wish we had 218+ like him !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
About damned time someone told that witch off!  And I'm happy that Chip is the one who chose to do it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Chip Roy has been to the border recently.
He's seen the issues first hand.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi is not listening to Chip Roy any more than she listens to the president, or the people for that matter.

I am sure that if we had a national referendum, the majority of people would elect to have a sound wall at the border that prohibits illegal entry into the USA by the invaders from the south.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pelosi is not listening to Chip Roy any more than she listens to the president, or the people for that matter.

I am sure that if we had a national referendum, the majority of people would elect to have a sound wall at the border that prohibits illegal entry into the USA by the invaders from the south.

It's amazing how out of touch the democrats are.  And why is Nancy Pelosi still around?  What has she ever done that is productive or honest or good.?

It's obvious now that Trump is going to have to take some sort of executive action to get our country protected from invaders.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.