Author Topic: Maxine Waters' 'wig,' Pelosi's 'dentures,' and other questions inspired by the Times investigation o  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters' 'wig,' Pelosi's 'dentures,' and other questions inspired by the Times investigation of Trump's tan
by Eddie Scarry
 | February 05, 2019 06:31 PM

The New York Times on Saturday justified its new marketing slogan, “The truth is more important now than ever” with a deep dive into the mystery of President Trump’s perpetual tan. In that spirit, I wanted to explore my own curiosities about the cosmetic routines of some other high-profile political figures.

During the Democratic rebuttal to Trump’s Oval Office address on immigration last month, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, appeared to struggle with some of her speech, slurring in some parts of her comments. Some conservatives online have made similar observations in the past, as when the Daily Wire wrote in January 2018 that Pelosi “appeared to be playing with her dentures,” during the State of the Union address.

I contacted Pelosi’s office to ask if she does in fact wear dentures. A press aide said she would pass along the query to the appropriate staff member but I’ve yet to hear back.

In March 2017, then-Fox News host Bill O’Reilly was made to apologize after he commented on the “James Brown wig” worn by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif. The congresswoman seemed to confront the controversy on Twitter, writing, “I am a strong black woman. I cannot be intimidated, and I'm not going anywhere. #BlackWomenAtWork.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/maxine-waters-wig-pelosis-dentures-and-other-questions-inspired-by-the-times-investigation-of-trumps-tan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34