Author Topic: Dem Stacey Abrams rebuts Trump SOTU — by talking about herself over 35 times!  (Read 403 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Stacey Abrams rebuts Trump SOTU — by talking about herself over 35 times!
February 6, 2019
By Martin Walsh

Democrat Stacey Abrams is still very upset about her election loss almost four months ago.

The failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate delivered her party’s official response to President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday night, and she made it all about herself.

During her roughly 11-minute speech, she said “I,” “I’m,” or “my” at least 35 times.

Her entire speech was about what “I have done,” what “I have completed,” what “I’m going to do,” or how “my efforts” have played a role in something.

Abrams complained about “voter suppression,” “racism,” and “bigotry” playing a big role in America’s elections, which was a not-so-subtle shot at her loss to Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/stacey-abrams-refers-to-herself-over-35-times-during-brief-dem-rebuttal-to-trump-sotu/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:58:56 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

She was unpopular that even cheating by the democrats couldn't get her elected. :03:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Stacey Abrams rebuts Trump SOTU — by talking about herself over 35 times!"

She be tryin' to mimic that obama guy...