Author Topic: Infanticidal Democrats Took Their Cues from Barack Obama  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Infanticidal Democrats Took Their Cues from Barack Obama
« on: February 07, 2019, 02:03:27 pm »
February 7, 2019
Infanticidal Democrats Took Their Cues from Barack Obama
By Trevor Thomas

When it comes to the most significant moral issues of our time, no one should be surprised by immoral actions of modern liberals. You can be saddened, shocked, angry, disgusted, and the like, but you should not be surprised.  This is certainly true when it comes to the issue of even infanticide.

For decades, Democrats have dehumanized the unborn and argued against protecting the most innocent and helpless among us, even when they escaped death in their mothers' wombs.  In order to further their wicked sexual agenda, Democrats at the highest levels have taken some of the most radically gruesome views of life in the womb.  No less than Barack Obama took a position on children who survived abortion that can be described only as infanticide.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/infanticidal_democrats_took_their_cues_from_barack_obama.html#ixzz5er0VwQan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Infanticidal Democrats Took Their Cues from Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:22:40 pm »
I was hoping this story explained WHY they take this stance.  I just don't understand it. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:39:22 pm »
I was hoping this story explained WHY they take this stance.  I just don't understand it.
The Devil made them do it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 02:46:44 pm »

https://twitter.com/JasonCalvi/status/1093228468895129601

What this Senator Pattie Murray was saying is that there are laws already on the books. National Review refutes or at least, addresses this point and that was either posted here or in the life news forum of these forums. I'll have to watch the video clip later as in tweet above.

@Sanguine

I also read some fact check on Obama. I'll try to go with what our side says, what is the actual effect of such actions.

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

So-called fact check, it's real long winded and in the end, I don't think pans out.  It mentions Obama said he would have approved of one bill but he basically voted against it under President Bush.

One needs to search out what the experts say.

This would really take a lot of research. I will rely on what our side says, at least a good portion of our side will be honest.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:48:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 02:58:06 pm »
Thanks, @TomSea