Author Topic: Nolte: The Media’s 9 Worst ‘Fact Checks’ of Trump’s State of the Union  (Read 671 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by John Nolte
6 Feb 2019

The establishment media fact checkers had it pretty tough Tuesday night.
To begin with, they went into the State of the Union knowing they no longer have any credibility with the public, and they came out of it forced to lie or pound out a series of tedious nit-picks. Or, in the case of the far-left Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler, had to pretend the sexual assault of migrant women isn’t as bad as Trump made it sound.

Here are the nine worst media fact checks of President Trump’s State of the Union speech:

(more)
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/06/nolte-the-medias-9-worst-fact-checks-of-trumps-state-of-the-union/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump said we have been fighting in the Middle East for almost 19 years.

Because it’s been “almost 18 years,” the New York Times calls Trump a liar because the New York Times will decide what “almost” means.

Actually we have been fighting in the ME for 28 years. Everyone forget the Iraqi no fly zones and how our planes patrolling it were constantly hectored along with some Clinton bombings?