Author Topic: DOJ opens investigation into Jeffrey Epstein plea deal  (Read 1419 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

DOJ opens investigation into Jeffrey Epstein plea deal
« on: February 07, 2019, 02:42:20 am »
The Justice Department has opened an investigation into its treatment of Jeffrey Epstein, a multimillionaire serial sexual abuser, who signed a deal with prosecutors resulting in just 13 months in prison, the department said in a letter released Wednesday.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd sent the letter to Sen. Ben Sasse, Nebraska Republican, who had a demanded a probe into its handling of the Epstein case.

The Justice Department will investigate whether its attorneys “may have committed professional misconduct” in resolving the Epstein case.

Epstein, a sex offender, was accused by 36 girls of molestation. He faced life in prison on sex trafficking charges, but skated on two prostitution counts, serving just over a year.

Mr. Sasse, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal Courts, praised the decision to open a probe.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/6/justice-department-opens-investigation-jeffrey-eps/
Wonder if Bill is getting nervous yet?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: DOJ opens investigation into Jeffrey Epstein plea deal
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:54:48 am »
Nothing to see here. Epstein is just a terrific guy, who’s a lot of fun, and enjoys his social life.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:57:32 am »
Nothing to see here. Epstein is just a terrific guy, who’s a lot of fun, and enjoys his social life.

Face to face
And back to back
You see and feel
My sex attack, sing it
Flesh, flesh for fantasy
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:26:28 am »
@edpc

Yes, that is what Trump said about him.  Trump is his friend; he attended parties at Epstein's house in NYC. 

Offline Mod5

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 03:19:16 pm »
Moved to Scandal Watch.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 03:23:17 pm »
Face to face
And back to back
You see and feel
My sex attack, sing it
Flesh, flesh for fantasy

Idol hands are the devil's plaything.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 03:35:50 pm »
@edpc

Yes, that is what Trump said about him.  Trump is his friend; he attended parties at Epstein's house in NYC.

Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr have closer relationships with Epstien then Trump ever had. There are actual reports that Alan participated in the activities. Trump was just his neighbor in Palm Beach. Tell me again how they ARE STILL friends or is your Trump Derangement Syndrome spiraling out of control again?