Author Topic: Trump: 'It's a mistake' for Stacey Abrams to run for Senate  (Read 989 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'It's a mistake' for Stacey Abrams to run for Senate
« on: February 07, 2019, 12:58:52 am »
Trump: 'It's a mistake' for Stacey Abrams to run for Senate
By Max Greenwood - 02/06/19 03:37 PM EST

President Trump waded into the 2020 Georgia Senate race on Wednesday, casting doubt on Democrat Stacey Abrams’s chances of beating Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) if she mounts a campaign for his seat.

In an interview with a group of reporters, Trump said it would be a “mistake” for Abrams to enter the 2020 Senate race, because Perdue “will be very hard to beat.”

“I think it’s a mistake for her to run against him because I don’t think she can win,” Trump said, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, which was among the news outlets included in the interview.

The rebuke came a day after Abrams, the Democratic Party’s 2018 gubernatorial nominee in Georgia, delivered the Democratic rebuttal to Trump’s State of the Union address in which she accused the president of sowing divisions and engineering a partial government shutdown as a political “stunt.”

Since her narrow defeat in Georgia’s gubernatorial race in November, Abrams has been floated as a potential challenger to Perdue, a wealthy former Reebok and Dollar General CEO who is up for reelection in 2020.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/428802-trump-its-a-mistake-for-stacey-abrams-to-run-for-senate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump: 'It's a mistake' for Stacey Abrams to run for Senate
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 01:14:12 am »
It's also a mistake for Fat Stacy to run down the street. Her diseased heart will explode.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 01:23:44 am »
Her speech was a flop.  Not much media attention. In fact, according to her, the speech that she wrote was almost identical to the President's.   :rolling:

Cold Panic Grips Stacey Abrams As Trump Begins Delivering Speech Almost Identical To One She Wrote

https://politics.theonion.com/cold-panic-grips-stacey-abrams-as-trump-begins-deliveri-1832374238
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 01:28:18 am »
Fat Stacey sealed her fat fate,,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 01:28:31 am »
Her speech was a flop.  Not much media attention. In fact, according to her, the speech that she wrote was almost identical to the President's.   :rolling:

Cold Panic Grips Stacey Abrams As Trump Begins Delivering Speech Almost Identical To One She Wrote

https://politics.theonion.com/cold-panic-grips-stacey-abrams-as-trump-begins-deliveri-1832374238

I call bullshit. Trumps speech was released well before the actual speech. She had loads of time to find that out. Also her dystopian stories of woe were nothing like Trumps speech. Can anyone point to the place where Trump went off on getting an election stolen from him?

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 01:49:53 am »
I call bullshit. Trumps speech was released well before the actual speech. She had loads of time to find that out. Also her dystopian stories of woe were nothing like Trumps speech. Can anyone point to the place where Trump went off on getting an election stolen from him?

Relax @Amb. Frank Cannon it was a satire piece written by "The Onion"...I saw the humor.  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 01:53:42 am »
Relax @Amb. Frank Cannon it was a satire piece written by "The Onion"...I saw the humor.  :laugh:

The hill is the onion now.  How bizarre.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 02:47:35 am »
I hope Abrams does run.  She stands zero chance of getting elected for Senator.  Last thing GA needs is a Democommie senator.