Author Topic: Virginia lawmaker calls chaos in governor’s mansion 'a nightmare'  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia lawmaker calls chaos in governor’s mansion 'a nightmare'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | February 06, 2019 04:24 PM

Print this article

Rep. Donald McEachin, D-Va., said the turmoil in the Virginia governor’s mansion is like “living a nightmare,” but refrained from calling on either the lieutenant governor or attorney general to step down in the wake of new accusations and a surprise admission.

McEachin, who is black, said he has not talked yet to state Attorney General Mark Herring about his admission today he wore blackface in college.

“I don’t know what to make of it because I haven’t seen his statement and I haven’t spoken to him yet,” McEachin told the Washington Examiner. “I want to hear from him.”

McEachin said Herring tried to reach him today but McEachin was busy in committee hearings.

Herring is second in line to take the place of Gov. Ralph Northam, who is also a Democrat and who has also admitted to wearing blackface in college.

McEachin and most other top Democrats have called for Northam to resign over his past actions.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/virginia-lawmaker-calls-chaos-in-governors-mansion-a-nightmare
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Virginia lawmaker calls chaos in governor’s mansion 'a nightmare'
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 01:21:10 am »
McEachin, who is black

Are we sure about that? This is Virginia after all....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Virginia lawmaker calls chaos in governor’s mansion 'a nightmare'
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 01:32:37 am »
Buckwheat has not commented. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.