Author Topic: JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: Robert Mueller Hauled Before FISA Court to Address FBI Abuses in 2002  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: Robert Mueller Hauled Before FISA Court to Address FBI Abuses in 2002

Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila February 6, 2019

According to a new bombshell report released by award winning investigative journalist John Solomon, former FBI Director Robert Mueller was hauled before the FISA court to address an enormous number instances the FBI cheated on FISA warrants.

Mueller has been able to escape public scrutiny for the last 16 years due to the secret nature of the FISA court, but thanks to a testimony from a former FBI lawyer, we now have a peek into documented FISA abuses under then-FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Interestingly, nearly two decades after the FBI was embroiled in a FISA abuse scandal, Robert Mueller is appointed as special counsel after a phony dossier was used to spy on Trump’s campaign...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/john-solomon-bombshell-robert-mueller-hauled-before-fisa-court-to-address-fbi-abuses-in-2002/

I know it's Gateway Pundit, but the story is from John Solomon who has been right over the target for some time.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Boy scouts Mueller and Comey are anything but. Lying partisans hacks.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Bombshell? It’s not even a firecracker.

Other sources who worked for Mueller at the time told me the court’s concerns arose in 2002 and 2003 — shortly after America was stunned by the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks — when the FISC learned the FBI had omitted material facts from FISA warrant applications in more than 75 terrorism cases that dated back to the late 1990s.

Most of the omissions occurred in FBI work that pre-dated Mueller’s arrival, the sources said. But the court wanted assurances the new sheriff in town was going to stop such widespread abuses.

Mueller told the court the FBI had created a new system called the Woods Procedures — named for the FBI lawyer who drafted them — to ensure FISA warrant applications were accurate and did not omit material information, according to Anderson’s congressional interview.

Clinton related. Go figure.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:59:50 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bombshell? It’s not even a firecracker.

Clinton related. Go figure.

Bitch please.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Bitch please.

Really? Someone else was president in the late 90s and had a previous known history of FBI abuse with a bunch of files they shouldn’t have had? His security advisor Berger was stuffing classified documents in his pants from the national archive, prior to the 9/11 inquiry. We’ll probably never get to the bottom of all the shit they were pulling, in our lifetime.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:23:10 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Really? Someone else was president in the late 90s and had a previous known history of FBI abuse with a bunch of files they shouldn’t have had? His security advisor Berger was stuffing classified documents in his pants from the national archive, prior to the 9/11 inquiry. We’ll probably never get to the bottom of all the shit they were pulling, in our lifetime.

Get Thump.  In our lifetime.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Very much worth listening to while you are browsing!

https://bongino.com/ep-911-the-big-coverup/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

About time Stupid Bobby gets called out for the corrupt player he is.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Robert Mueller is a made man in the Clinton Mafia and the sooner everyone figures that out the better off we will all be!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Meanwhile, has anyone seen or heard from John W. Huber lately?

@Sanguine @skeeter @Smokin Joe
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:41:33 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

And this will amount to what?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, oddly, not a thing.

Offline Frank Cannon

He is deep deep deep undercover ferreting out the nefarious misdeeds of the FBI. To say anymore on the topic could jeopardize his and many other lives.