Author Topic: The Democrats' 'Green New Hoax' by Tammy Bruce  (Read 984 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Democrats' 'Green New Hoax' by Tammy Bruce
« on: February 06, 2019, 08:36:39 pm »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/6/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-green-new-deal-plan-is-m/

Here’s a scoop for you: The so-called “Green New Deal,” onto which 70 leading Democrats have signed, doesn’t exist. Like a salesman parked at a corner hawking a small bottle filled with a mystery substance that will cure everything from insomnia to cancer, the Democratic Party is promoting a fraud-work quilt promising a cure for all.

In reality, this hoax targeting the liberal base, GenXers and progressives, is nothing more than an elaborate Get Out the Vote organizing effort. As a former community organizer, I respect that work when it’s about real proposals, actual legislation and serious ideas.

Yet, courtesy of a letter being sent by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York to Democratic colleagues in the House of Representatives, we now know that there is no package of implementable ideas or policy. What they do have is a press release word salad of platitudes, slogans and talking points.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Democrats' 'Green New Hoax' by Tammy Bruce
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 08:45:28 pm »
It's a tarp!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 08:58:36 pm »
It doesn't matter. Most Democrats are so stupid that just the slogan alone is enough for them regardless of substance or results. For people who constantly brag about how intelligent and sophisticated they are, these are some of the dumbest most ignorant people in America.

Democrats only care about image and appearances. They only want to be seen as being on the correct and approved side of any issue. They rarely if ever concern themselves with actual outcome or results. That's not important to them. Virtue signalling is the most important thing to a Democrat, above all else. As long as they can convince themselves and their peers that they are virtuous and 'enlightened', they are able strut like a proud peacock looking down on all the little Republicans. Regardless of the havoc and chaos their moronic policies cause.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:12:36 pm »
There is only one way to fix man made global warming. Total global nuclear war to reduce the human
population to a few million. Any thing else is BS. So if you really think mankind is destroying Earth you
know what you have to do.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 09:19:00 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 09:26:57 pm »
There is only one way to fix man made global warming. Total global nuclear war to reduce the human
population to a few million. Any thing else is BS. So if you really think mankind is destroying Earth you
know what you have to do.

Couldn't we toss the global warming people into volcanoes instead? It would be more fun. It would drastically reduce the population. The resulting ash cloud would cool the planet.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jpsb

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 09:30:33 pm »
Couldn't we toss the global warming people into volcanoes instead? It would be more fun. It would drastically reduce the population. The resulting ash cloud would cool the planet.

We are going to need a very big volcano.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 01:15:45 am »
I like the name a writer in National Review gave it:  "The Green Leap Forward".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.