Author Topic: Census Bureau: 75 million more immigrants by 2060, 95% of future US growth  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Census Bureau: 75 million more immigrants by 2060, 95% of future US growth

by Paul Bedard
 | February 05, 2019 04:31 AM

The Census Bureau is projecting that the population of the United States will hit 404 million by 2060, and nearly all of the net growth will be from immigrants and their families.

A new analysis of the figures shows that of the 79 million more in 2060, 75 million will be legal and illegal immigrants and their families, a population the size of France and Belgium combined.

Without immigration, according to the Census analysis from the Center for Immigration Studies, the U.S. population would increase by just 3.7 million, the latest sign that the country is on a path to zero native population growth.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-bureau-75-million-more-immigrants-by-2060-95-of-future-us-growth

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Census Bureau: 75 million more immigrants by 2060, 95% of future US growth
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 03:33:20 pm »
We should look alot like any number of 3rd world shitholes by that time.  Maybe they will find a nicer county to illegally immigrate to rather than one that mirrors the one they are leaving?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Census Bureau: 75 million more immigrants by 2060, 95% of future US growth
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:07:21 am »
I won't be around.

The America of my youth won't be either.

It's looking like both of those predictions will be certainties.