Author Topic: Washington Post Turns On Fauxahontas, Elizabeth Warren - Provides 1986 Texas State Bar Card Proving  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Washington Post Turns On Fauxahontas, Elizabeth Warren - Provides 1986 Texas State Bar Card Proving Her A Liar About Using "Family Tree" To "Get Ahead"
Tim Brown — February 6, 2019

Obviously, The CIA-tied Washington Post is not very happy with Elizabeth "Fauxahontas" Warren and has published her 1986 Texas State Bar Card on which she listed herself as an "American Indian," despite what DNA tests have shown.  This revelation exposes her lies from the past that she "never used my family tree to get a break or get ahead. I never used it to advance my career."

Right, Fauxy, right.

First, as Howard Cosell used to say, "Let's go to the videotape."

In February 2018, Elizabeth Warren said that while she’s not enrolled in any tribe, she never used her heritage to advance her career.

https://freedomoutpost.com/washington-post-turns-on-fauxahontas-elizabeth-warren-provides-1986-texas-state-bar-card-proving-her-a-liar-about-using-family-tree-to-get-ahead/

rangerrebew

If I had a guess, I would say the Post has already decided Kamala Harris is the candidate of choice. :0012: