Author Topic: Media’s War On Trump Has Taken Public Trust in Journalists to New Lows  (Read 590 times)

rangerrebew

Media’s War On Trump Has Taken Public Trust in Journalists to New Lows
News Commentary
By Guest Author | February 13, 2019 2:02PM

The media’s relentless assault on President Trump has caused Americans’ distrust of journalists to reach new heights, and new polling reinforces their fall.

A recent IBD/TIPP poll surveyed participants about “the public’s perception of the mainstream news media.” The poll found that “fully half the country says its trust in the media decreased over the past two years.” Only eight percent said their trust in the media has increased.

“Inside that overall number, the poll finds a plurality of Independents (49 percent) have lost trust in the media over the last two years, along with 81 percent of Republicans, who already had a pretty low opinion of this wretched institution,” Breitbart reports. “In worse news (for the media), more than two-thirds of the public, a whopping 69 percent, believe the establishment media are ‘more concerned with advancing its points of view rather than reporting all the facts.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/news-media-trust-poll/?utm_campaign=TPI_Sunday_Newsletter_2_17_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 04:58:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But...will that translate to Pubbie votes?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Mebbe.

If Media is 24/7/365 anti Pubbie, and the public overwhelmingly thinks they're all Lying, yeah, logic would posit a Revenge Vote.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Doesn't that depend a lot on what Pubbie candidates say and do?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Media, just like Hollywood credibility is in the sewer.  The Oscars are coming up and expect a  leftist bashing of Trump.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't that depend a lot on what Pubbie candidates say and do?

Perzackly.  Never count on the Stupid Party to press an advantage.  I'm sure they're lining up at some microphone somewhere to trash this poll.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Media’s War On Trump Has Taken Public Trust in Journalists to New Lows"

I see no problem with this.
It's actually a GOOD thing.

I want to see "the mainstream media" laughed at and derided.
And even more importantly .... IGNORED.