Author Topic: Valley Fever cases in California continue to increase  (Read 1902 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Valley Fever cases in California continue to increase
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 04:16:18 pm »
@bigheadfred

Not yet.  My streaming speed is still lagging way behind the rest of the modern world (3 mbps, and that’s the rare good day).  I gotta be able to stream before I go for Prime.

I was concerned about that when we moved to the new digs in Bullhead City.  I had D/L of 15-20 mps in Phoenix, but here it's about 3X faster.  It's important because we could not get a cable to the Master Bedroom easily, so I just stuck a Fire Stick in it and stream everything.

It works.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Valley Fever cases in California continue to increase
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 04:21:08 pm »
@bigheadfred

Not yet.  My streaming speed is still lagging way behind the rest of the modern world (3 mbps, and that’s the rare good day).  I gotta be able to stream before I go for Prime.

@QueenCatofAragon my download speed is ridiculously slow too.  So, I download whatever I want to watch onto my Kindle and watch it from there.  Streaming is out of the question.