Author Topic: BOOM! Guess Who Was Officially Voted The Worst President Since WWII  (Read 7325 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: BOOM! Guess Who Was Officially Voted The Worst President Since WWII
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 07:05:23 pm »
Anybody who doesn't list Jimmy Carter in the top 3 (along with LBJ and BHO), was sleep walking through the late 70's.

He was an abject idiot.  A buffoon.  Took our country down into the abyss.

Don't you remember people??

(No way GWB is worse than any of these Democrat losers).

I remember under the Carter years people were having to sell their homes with balloon loans because the interest rates were so high.  I believe that was also the era that began adjustable rate mortgages.

I was in my 20's and had saved enough money to purchase my first car.  I put 50% down and the lowest interest rate I could get was 22.9% and my Dad had to co-sign.

I thought 'W's first term was good, it was his second term  that was a disappointment.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 07:07:43 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 07:07:43 pm »
Anybody who doesn't list Jimmy Carter in the top 3 (along with LBJ and BHO), was sleep walking through the late 70's.

He was an abject idiot.  A buffoon.  Took our country down into the abyss.

Don't you remember people??

(No way GWB is worse than any of these Democrat losers).

You are so right.  Doesn't anybody remember gas lines? 

As for GWB and border issues, I lived in Texas all my life and I can honestly say that the first time I took border issues really seriously was after Donald Trump focused on them.

People were just goin' along, singin' a song, until Trump made us realize what a disaster it was for our country.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 09:02:29 pm »
@Emjay

You mean other than the drunken homosexual cokehead who pimped out our military to his Saud boyfriend and had them invade Iraq to make the Sauds safe,right?

Yeah,I know they are minor little details that Bush-Bots love to ignore,but they still need to be mentioned.

Ghastly horrendous lies about a better man than you will ever be have no need to be mentioned.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 09:28:12 pm »
Ghastly horrendous lies about a better man than you will ever be have no need to be mentioned.

@Emjay

You can't stand the truth about  your lust bunny,so you respond with lies about me.

Typical Bush-Bot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2019, 10:10:56 pm »
Bush and Obama, the Dumb and Dumber Presidents.  16 years straight of these two idiots, and Trump comes along and revives this country, the economy, etc, something not hard to do for a true capitalist businessman, which neither Bush or Obama were.

Jimmy Carter must be relieved.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2019, 10:34:08 pm »
@Emjay

You mean other than the drunken homosexual cokehead who pimped out our military to his Saud boyfriend and had them invade Iraq to make the Sauds safe,right?
Just when we think you couldn't possibly be more hysterical, somehow you come through.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2019, 10:45:42 pm »
Just when we think you couldn't possibly be more hysterical, somehow you come through.

Amazing, ain't it?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 11:08:41 pm »
LBJ wins this one hands down as  far as I'm concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 11:49:10 pm »

@mountaineer

I guess you have nothing to do but make personal attacks when you can't attack the facts.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2019, 12:03:32 am »
This thread turned really stupid really fast.

For his time, I think George W Bush was a good President.  I know he is a good man.

I would give Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson and Barack Obama a three-way tie with Obama the worst because Jimmy was not evil, just terminally stupid, and LBJ wasn't around long enough to do as much harm as he might have.
-------------------------------

.......Bush was a good president. I know he was a good man......

Really?  And if so, so what; as the piety and sanctimony overwhelms.
Goodness gets us to heaven, an objective we don't elect Presidents for!
History defines leadership as the attribute of successfully advancing a
secular agenda on behalf of adherents/supporters.
The least behavioral trait of history's great leaders is sainthood!!!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 12:05:07 am by Absalom »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 12:20:55 am »
LBJ wins this one hands down as  far as I'm concerned.

BOOM!!! He probably did more damage to the country in 5 years than all the other post war folks combined.....BOOM!!!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2019, 12:34:37 am »
BOOM!!! He probably did more damage to the country in 5 years than all the other post war folks combined.....BOOM!!!

:amen: No doubt about it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2019, 12:45:02 am »

BOOM!!! His 'Great Society' plan is still destroying this country. BOOM!!!

I can't think of any politician that I detest more than LBJ. 

My ratings of worst presidents in recent American history:

#1  LBJ

#2 BHO

#3 JEC

ALL were completely destructive to this country and I can't think of one thing positive about any of them!  LBJ & BHO were purposefully destructive, I believe that JEC just didn't have a flippin' clue as to what the heck he was doing.

I am very embarrassed to say that the first election that I was eligible to vote in was Carter and yes, I was very young and quite naive and I voted for the peanut farmer.  I have never voted DEM since!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2019, 12:54:04 am »
I guess you have nothing to do but make personal attacks when you can't attack the facts.
Come on, Pete, you're a master at personal attacks. If you state something as fact, supply supporting evidence. Otherwise it's just name-calling.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 12:54:31 am »
BOOM!!! His 'Great Society' plan is still destroying this country. BOOM!!!

I can't think of any politician that I detest more than LBJ. 

My ratings of worst presidents in recent American history:

#1  LBJ

#2 BHO

#3 JEC

ALL were completely destructive to this country and I can't think of one thing positive about any of them!  LBJ & BHO were purposefully destructive, I believe that JEC just didn't have a flippin' clue as to what the heck he was doing.

I am very embarrassed to say that the first election that I was eligible to vote in was Carter and yes, I was very young and quite naive and I voted for the peanut farmer.  I have never voted DEM since!

Surprising you failed to include this worthless POS, William Jefferson Clinton, in your list.  He's second only to LBJ in overall destructiveness.  He's the guy who weaponized the FBI, CIA, NSA, and just about every other agency of the fed gov while selling our secrets to the chi coms on a grand scale.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2019, 01:05:42 am »
LBJ opened the floodgates to the river of crap inundating this country.

GWB is the top of the bottom. On my list he scores as being the top POS.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2019, 01:08:02 am »
Surprising you failed to include this worthless POS, William Jefferson Clinton, in your list.  He's second only to LBJ in overall destructiveness.  He's the guy who weaponized the FBI, CIA, NSA, and just about every other agency of the fed gov while selling our secrets to the chi coms on a grand scale.

...hmm.... Slick Willy perhaps # 4, but thinking he might just tie for 2nd with Hussein

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2019, 01:22:08 am »
Jimmy Carter must be relieved.

Of duty? Dude. That jackass hasn't been President for almost 40 years.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2019, 01:27:08 am »
Of duty? Dude. That jackass hasn't been President for almost 40 years.

Well, looks like he's going for his 3rd Grammy Win.  (I didn't even know he won the first one).

http://www.gpbnews.org/post/music-minute-jimmy-carter-goes-third-grammy-win

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2019, 01:31:28 am »
LBJ opened the floodgates to the river of crap inundating this country.

GWB is the top of the bottom. On my list he scores as being the top POS.

LBJ indeed did that.  I personally know GW and will tell you that his downfall was in listening to the wrong people.   Mostly at the insistence of his father.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2019, 01:31:36 am »
Well, looks like he's going for his 3rd Grammy Win.  (I didn't even know he won the first one).

http://www.gpbnews.org/post/music-minute-jimmy-carter-goes-third-grammy-win

You haven't gotten a copy of a 94 year old man slurring his book for 4 hours 28 minutes yet? I thought everyone had that already. I play it in the office everyday for my employees to keep them motivated.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2019, 01:32:47 am »
You haven't gotten a copy of a 94 year old man slurring his book for 4 hours 28 minutes yet? I thought everyone had that already. I play it in the office everyday for my employees to keep them motivated.

Is that on autoplay right after the yacht rock is over?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2019, 01:43:45 am »
LBJ indeed did that.  I personally know GW and will tell you that his downfall was in listening to the wrong people.   Mostly at the insistence of his father.

Sr. gave us NAFTA.   **nononono*  I liked 'W' in the beginning, but his 2nd term IMO was a disaster.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2019, 01:47:52 am »
Come on, Pete, you're a master at personal attacks. If you state something as fact, supply supporting evidence. Otherwise it's just name-calling.

@MountainMoment

Holy crap! How much freaking evidence do you need? You never saw the photos of him kissing other men,like the King of Saudi Arabia? You didn't  know he was a cheerleader in college,or that his fellow cheerleader/roommate and life-long friend is a "out" homosexual he made Ambassador to some country or another?

What about the fact that Laura seems to be the only woman he ever dated?

And that's just the homo stuff.

Yeah,he thumps a Bible with the best of them. Big Whoop.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2019, 01:50:02 am »

@Bigun

I  thought the person he and his useless scum-sucking father listened to was Babs "Beautiful  Mind" Bush?