Author Topic: Congresswomen in White Sit Stone-Faced as Chamber Cheers Trump’s Call to Ban Late-Term Abortion  (Read 994 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congresswomen in White Sit Stone-Faced as Chamber Cheers Trump’s Call to Ban Late-Term Abortion
By Patrick Goodenough | February 5, 2019 | 11:27 PM EST

(CNSNews.com) – An enduring image from the 2019 State of the Union address: a bloc of Democratic congresswomen, dressed in “suffragette white,” sitting in stone-faced silence as colleagues cheered President Trump’s request for “Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother’s womb.”

Trump had just spoken about a plan for nationwide paid family leave – comments that were evidently well-received – but then juxtaposed the idea of a mother bonding with a newborn baby with recent controversies over late-term abortion and infanticide.

“There could be no greater contrast to the beautiful image of a mother holding her infant child than the chilling displays our nation saw in recent days,” he said.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/democratic-women-white-sit-impassively-colleagues-cheer-trumps-call
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Their decision to wear white was not very well thought out.  It just made it that much easier to see how ridiculous they were acting.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Their decision to wear white was not very well thought out.  It just made it that much easier to see how ridiculous they were acting.

Most sane people just cannot get enthusiastic about killing the innocent.  They did themselves no good.  They've gone too far.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Most sane people just cannot get enthusiastic about killing the innocent.  They did themselves no good.  They've gone too far.

Too bad some activist didn't douse them in red paint for symbolic reasons.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

a bloc of Democratic congresswomen, dressed in “suffragette white,” sitting in stone-faced silence as colleagues cheered President Trump’s request for “Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother’s womb.”

The people who believe in infanticide are the same people who want to run your healthcare.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Their decision to wear white was not very well thought out. 

Indeed.  They should have dressed in blood red. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Roe v. Wade constructed a balancing act whereby early-term abortions were protected from state regulation,  but recognized that the states had a legitimate interest in protecting the lives of viable fetuses.    Now,  that didn't compel a state to enact laws to protect viable fetuses,  but that's a far cry from the new breed of state laws that forbid the protection of such viable lives. 

The whole point of Roe v. Wade was to acknowledge the woman's liberty interest, her meaningful ability to exercise a right to "choose" whether to reproduce.    But the new breed of laws perverts that intent by explicitly favoring the woman's liberty over an infant's right to life even as it is traveling down the birth canal.    It seems to me that what is needed is for the SCOTUS to confirm that the premise underlying Roe cuts both ways:   A woman must have the reasonable ability to choose whether to reproduce.   But at the same time,  a fetus that has attained viability must have the reasonable ability to choose to be born and survive.       

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Those things dressed in white should be forced to watch what this MD describes...and listen to what he has to say in this video.

Sorry...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:33:56 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I was thinking the same thing. It looked like they belonged to some type of 'cult' that didn't quite work as not all of them applauded in unison and some didn't react at all. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mrclose

I was thinking the same thing. It looked like they belonged to some type of 'cult' that didn't quite work as not all of them applauded in unison and some didn't react at all.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

They looked so stupid when they couldn't figure out if they should stand or clap, looking all around at each other for clues.
Principles matter. Words matter.