Author Topic: Americans Approve of Trump's State of the Union  (Read 1945 times)

rangerrebew

Americans Approve of Trump's State of the Union
« on: February 06, 2019, 03:28:49 pm »

2019-02-06 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

President Trump's speech last night was overwhelmingly approved of by the American public. CNN and CBS polls showed that almost 2/3rd's of Americans approved.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/americans-approve-of-trump-s-state-of-the-union

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Americans Approve of Trump's State of the Union
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:24:05 am »
Best SOTU I recall in my lifetime.  He set the ground work for 2020, evidenced by the pained look on Mittsy's face!

I believe Romney thought he would be the Hubert Humphrey when Trump pulls an LBJ and decides not to run in the 11th hour.  But this speech made it clear Trump wants 4 more years.

Amen!  God bless President Donald Trump!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:38:28 am »
Best SOTU I recall in my lifetime.  He set the ground work for 2020, evidenced by the pained look on Mittsy's face!

I believe Romney thought he would be the Hubert Humphrey when Trump pulls an LBJ and decides not to run in the 11th hour.  But this speech made it clear Trump wants 4 more years.

Amen!  God bless President Donald Trump!

I noticed that as well when the camera was on Mitt for a brief moment.  He was barely clapping and I think in somewhat disbelief at the speech Trump was delivering and the amount of applause received.

I'm not one for polls, but normally the liberal media polls a demographic that they hope would give them the results they want. It doesn't appear to be the case here as they are actually positing a positive poll about Trump.

President Trump may or may not run again.  However, there's not a snowball's chance that Mitt would get the nomination.  He's on the wrong side of the tracks; the GOP majority base doesn't want an establishment candidate.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:41:55 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:14:35 am »
No, Trump is not the perfect Conservative,   cutting Government spending is not high on his priority list, probably more out of a sense that frankly, there's not much he can do about it.

But outside of that, he is more Conservative than any other Republican, since Reagan.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 06:17:27 am »
Bump

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 12:39:25 pm »
 If I was a young man again and considered myself a Democrat, maybe Obama was the first President I voted for, I would be appauld by the White Dress Cult which seemed to be the strongest part of my side of the house. Just enough maybe to shock me awake and out of the Party.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 12:45:46 pm »
This might interest you @Victoria33

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 11:58:32 pm »
If I was a young man again and considered myself a Democrat, maybe Obama was the first President I voted for, I would be appauld by the White Dress Cult which seemed to be the strongest part of my side of the house. Just enough maybe to shock me awake and out of the Party.

I'm hoping with AOC among the White Dress Cult that they will soon implode from within.  She has more than one screw loose.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 12:17:08 am »
I'm hoping with AOC among the White Dress Cult that they will soon implode from within.  She has more than one screw loose.

The woman is whack. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 01:05:17 am »
No, Trump is not the perfect Conservative,   cutting Government spending is not high on his priority list, probably more out of a sense that frankly, there's not much he can do about it.

But outside of that, he is more Conservative than any other Republican, since Reagan.

On almost every issue I can think of, Trump is the most conservative guy in politics.

And he is different.  He really thinks outside of the cracker box.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 01:07:36 am »

I think Nancy is terrified of that  bunch of looney tunes.  She will rescue her party from them but she has to be careful about it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2019, 01:12:53 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 01:44:52 am »
I think Nancy is terrified of that  bunch of looney tunes.  She will rescue her party from them but she has to be careful about it.

@Emjay

She will try, but I don't think she has the fire in the belly to stop them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 03:53:31 am »
@Emjay

She will try, but I don't think she has the fire in the belly to stop them.

When that little biddy has her back against the wall, she will find a way; at least she will try very hard.  But there is a war within the party now and I love it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 04:01:56 am »
When that little biddy has her back against the wall, she will find a way; at least she will try very hard.  But there is a war within the party now and I love it.

@Emjay

Indeed.  The proceeds from my popcorn concessions are nice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 04:03:13 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 04:08:32 am »

I would love it @corbe   Cruz just gets better and better.  But it's not in the stars for 2020.  Trump will run and I hope he does.

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 04:18:20 am »
   Trump will bow out, he will convince himself that 4 years at the pinnacle will be better than going for 8 and winding up in Leavenworth, he's not stupid, @Emjay
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 04:24:35 am »

That's the way I see it, @NavyCanDo

Never paid attention to politics, per se, until Ronald Reagan.  Vividly recall odd/even days to fill up in 3 hr lines, and a failed rescue attempt in a sandstorm to get our Embassy hostages.  Who the hell was this guy??

Reagan's message was inspiring to this young American setting out to build a clientele/business and I never looked back.

President Trump is simply awesome in every way.

...and everybody in this joint knows it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 05:35:51 am »

Baloney.  Nancy was directing the reaction from her chair.  She was giving signals to her white cult.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 05:43:44 am »

There certainly is a far left shift.  I don't think anyone who is law abiding or decent  would want what these idiots want.

Hey, how are you and your wife weathering the storm?  I tried to go to the store today and you would have thought it was the end of the world!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:44:22 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.