Author Topic: Where is the Tea Party - Debt Crisis?  (Read 323 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where is the Tea Party - Debt Crisis?
« on: February 06, 2019, 02:06:03 pm »
https://rense.com/general96/where-is-the-tea-party-debt-crisis.php

by Devvy Kidd
January 7, 2019

Born out of the 2008 predicted crash came the Tea Party Movement. A glorious thing to see. Millions of Americans who got 'woke up' either through personal pain and loss of assets or because they could finally see what out-of-control spending is doing to our country.

After a few years, one didn't hear much about the Tea Party Movement although an encouraging number of individuals were elected to state houses and Congress backed by the force of the movement. But that seems to have waned badly the past few years.

Now, I don't claim to know what every Tea Party chapter in America is doing. I have been on many web sites representing Tea Party groups. It seems their focus, like millions of Americans, has been on current political rot and intrigue. One cannot ignore what's been going on with DOJ & the FBI.

What needs to happen is the Tea Party Movement devote their time and resources in exposing the truth about how Congress can continue borrowing (The candy store known as the 'Fed') and why this accelerating debt will destroy us.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Where is the Tea Party - Debt Crisis?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 02:06:58 pm »
Granted, there's a lot of Jeff Rense-level kookery here, and I had to take a virtual shower after reading it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024