Author Topic: Democrat Senator Asks Judicial Nominee to Answer Whether Gay Marriage Is ‘Sinful’  (Read 1271 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Senator Asks Judicial Nominee to Answer Whether Gay Marriage Is ‘Sinful’

Ginny Montalbano  February 05, 2019 

Sen. Cory Booker asked judicial nominee Neomi Rao during a hearing Tuesday if she believed same-sex relationships were “immoral.”

“Are gay relationships, in your opinion, immoral?” Booker, D-N.J., asked Rao, who is nominated to be on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. If confirmed, Rao would replace Brett Kavanaugh, who became a Supreme Court justice last fall.

He later added, “So you’re not willing to say here … whether you believe it is sinful for two men to be married, you’re not willing to comment on that?”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/02/05/democrat-senator-asks-judicial-nominee-to-answer-whether-gay-marriage-is-sinful/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CapitolBell&

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"He later added, “So you’re not willing to say here … whether you believe it is sinful for two men to be married, you’re not willing to comment on that?”

To which, he deserved;

"When and in which Court slip opinion have you Senator ever seen a defendant adjudicated guilty and fined or jailed citing "Sinful" Acts as lawful cause for such punishment?"

"And if you cannot, How can you expect anyone to take you Seriously?"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:43:53 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Was Cory asking "for a friend"?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Was Cory asking "for a friend"?

@The Ghost

Are you hinting that a black guy that answers to "Corey" might be a little light in the loafers?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Wulf Anson Author
@The Ghost

Are you hinting that a black guy that answers to "Corey" might be a little light in the loafers?

No, just that he might need a little help, from his friends.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"To the chairman, the interrogator has violated the Sixth Amendment prohibition on religious tests for office. I kindly ask she be disqualified from voting on my nomination. Thank you."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

No, just that he might need a little help, from his friends.

Are you sure he has any?

• Wulf Anson Author
Are you sure he has any?

ALL friends in DC are bought and sold Tom.  88devil

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Proper response would be to ask according to which religion?  Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all say yes that homosexuality is sinful.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Proper response would be to ask according to which religion?  Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all say yes that homosexuality is sinful.
The religion of liberalism does not abide by that.

Offline Frank Cannon

Booker is queerer than a 3 dollar bill.

Online Wingnut

Booker is queerer than a 3 dollar bill.

He'd suck at that

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

should be a vote on censure for Booker as he is not following Senate rules nor the Constitution in that line of questioning.

What happens when a community organizer is elected.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington