Author Topic: Blackface-KKK: I Can’t Believe He Did That  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blackface-KKK: I Can’t Believe He Did That
« on: February 05, 2019, 03:39:49 pm »
February 5, 2019
Blackface-KKK: I Can’t Believe He Did That
By Christopher Chantrill

Well, well, well… Who woulda thunk it. The Democratic governor of Virginia dressed himself up in blackface or a KKK hood when he was in law school. I Can’t Believe He Did That!

Yay! Auto-da-fé! À la lanterne! To the Lubyanka! Death to the Kulaks! Set up the struggle session for the class -- oops, race -- enemy!

Earth to lefties: almost all of your sacred revolutions end up eating their own. Sorry about that, Ralph Northam (D-VA).

How hard is it to grasp that nearly all the chaps that have been directing the ritual humiliations for the last 100 years have been totalitarian lefties: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot? With a brief intermission for the “H” word in the 1930s and 1940s.

I mean, anyone with half a brain knows that public naming and shaming is the vilest thing in human culture -- unless it’s the “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” practiced by Britain’s Henry VII and U.S. special prosecutors.

And really, blackface and the KKK are so yesterday.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/blackfacekkk_i_cant_believe_he_did_that.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34