Author Topic: Chuck Grassley says he expects Mueller report 'within a month'  (Read 1214 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Grassley says he expects Mueller report 'within a month'
« on: February 05, 2019, 03:08:55 pm »
Chuck Grassley says he expects Mueller report 'within a month'
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 05, 2019 09:36 AM

Sen. Chuck Grassley said expects special counsel Robert Mueller will release a report on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election “within a month.”

The Iowa Republican made the prediction while speaking to radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt on Tuesday.

Grassley, who serves on the Judiciary Committee and was its chairman last term, said he wants as much of the report made public as possible. He also expressed doubt that Mueller would find any collusion or conspiracy between Russia and President Trump's 2016 campaign.

Trump said in a CBS interview that aired Sunday it would be up to his attorney general whether the report would be made public. William Barr, Trump’s nominee to be attorney general, said at his confirmation hearing last month that Mueller’s findings will be confidential but he supports releasing them to the public.

"My objective and goal is to get as much as I can of the information to Congress and the public," he said.

Neither Mueller or anyone on his team have publicly discussed when the investigation could wrap up and the findings could be released.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chuck-grassley-says-he-expects-mueller-report-within-a-month
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Chuck Grassley says he expects Mueller report 'within a month'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 05:42:25 pm »
I don't believe it.  Mueller is far away from being ready to jump off the gravy train.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 06:51:21 pm »
That seems unlikely. Stone was just recently charged and the trial wouldn't happen until at least this summer.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 06:58:01 pm »
Who exactly is going to fact check the damned thing whenever it does arrive?  Asking for a friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 06:58:45 pm »
I don't believe it.  Mueller is far away from being ready to jump off the gravy train.

That season’s approaching. Coming up, 2020 presidential elections and Mueller’s getting busy. He’s setting up shop, adding on a room, extending his magazine subscriptions, organizing his leakers, colluding with Democrats and their public relations arm, CNNBCBS, to steal the election from Donald Trump.

Busy, busy, busy.

I think this will call for a special counsel.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »
That season’s approaching. Coming up, 2020 presidential elections and Mueller’s getting busy. He’s setting up shop, adding on a room, extending his magazine subscriptions, organizing his leakers, colluding with Democrats and their public relations arm, CNNBCBS, to steal the election from Donald Trump.

Busy, busy, busy.

I think this will call for a special counsel.

Yes, special counsel to investigate Mueller.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 07:18:37 pm »
Yes, special counsel to investigate Mueller.

Appointed by his long time friend Bill Barr? Unlikely.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 07:37:43 pm »
Who exactly is going to fact check the damned thing whenever it does arrive?  Asking for a friend.

Snopes, if they can scrounge up the manpower from their dwindling supply.    :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 07:57:02 pm »
"he expects Mueller report 'within a month'" of Sundays.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 02:20:38 am »
Nonsense.  Let's say worst case scenario happens and Trump is re-elected.  Does anyone here believe for a nanosecond that Mueller will not continue until 2024?  Mueller is now the 4th branch of government, institutionalized until the end of Trump!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 04:53:36 am »
Snopes, if they can scrounge up the manpower from their dwindling supply.    :rolling:

No man found.  That is a bleep hat organ
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 05:46:49 am »
I originally thought the writers might extend the Mueller investigation story arc until next summer, but in order to facilitate a credible 3rd party protagonist entering the show, the Mueller sub plot probably needs to be wrapped up by this summer.  Then the impeachment story line, and the rise of the 3rd party hero can be introduced to the already incredible and sadly implausible series "Trump." 

I mean how long can you tease out and fail repealing Obamacare? 8 years is too long to keep the viewers interested...by then they have already moved on to the latest plot twist.  Even two years of promising a wall and PP defunding while bending over for every continuing resolution is way too long for all but the Trump fan boys.  I know it's been less than 3 months since the Nov elections kicked off this latest season of Trump, but I am extremely excited to see the change in direction from the rat controlled house.  It's added a lot to the tension to the show.  I'm just saying it's nice to have a genuine foil to explain Presidents Trump's failures besides the Fake News, Mueller, and the laughably sophomoric fantasy Deep State. 

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not giving this season of Trump a bad review by any means.  This Circus is the Greatest Show of Earth.  You could not ask for a better build up to the end foretold in Revelations.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 04:31:21 pm »
There is no report coming.  Fantasy.  And the new AG will be of no help to Trump either.

Trump keeps appointing Bushies, which makes me think he has succumbed to the swamp.  He will wish he still had Sessions when this guy gets going. 

I think it is 50/50 Trump runs in 2020.  He has everyone working against him.  I think there is a chance he pulls an LBJ, and bows out at the end of the first term.