Author Topic: Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.  (Read 422 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.

'Thousands' more children separated from parents at US border in 2017-18

3 Feb 2019

The House Democrats’ first offer to President Trump in negotiations to fund his proposed United States-Mexico border wall includes a provision that would end all immigration enforcement for migrants trafficking children across the southern border.

The draft budget provides the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency with $7.4 billion, nearly $850 million less than requested by the Trump administration, and funds only 1,250 beds for adults and migrant children coming across the border this year, a decrease in detention space.

Attached to that funding, though, is an immigration enforcement ban first introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and supported by every Senate Democrat. The Democrats’ offer demands that all immigration enforcement end for any adult crossing the border with a child by the end of Fiscal Year 2019.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/03/democrats-offer-plan-to-release-all-child-traffickers-at-border-into-u-s/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline jafo2010

Re: Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »
No doubt the Democommies are colluding with the cartels in human trafficking, drugs, and illegal aliens pouring across the border for low wage earners along the line that Pelosi loves, e.g. her seeing to it that her businesses in American Somoa are not subject to the Minimum Wage.  She is such a phony POS.

Offline The Ghost

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:31:50 PM »
Boom! 888high58888

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:37:28 PM »
Trumpbart.com - an insane story for an insane audience. 
"I learned very quickly that the dumber the thing I said online, the more hits we got, and ultimately, the viral message will get carried by the fans who're irate about it." - Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada

Offline The Ghost

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 11:42:58 PM »
Trumpbart.com - an insane story for an insane audience.

You are a DU prostitute.  You lay down well.

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 11:54:35 PM »
You are a DU prostitute.  You lay down well.
You seem inordinately agitated tonight @The Ghost, and just after President Trump's spectacular speech...a speech I've been told proves divine intervention.

Why are you so sad little buddy?
"I learned very quickly that the dumber the thing I said online, the more hits we got, and ultimately, the viral message will get carried by the fans who're irate about it." - Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada

Offline The Ghost

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 12:17:16 AM »
You seem inordinately agitated tonight @The Ghost, and just after President Trump's spectacular speech...a speech I've been told proves divine intervention.

Why are you so sad little buddy?

I am a happy camper my little cheaderheaded little buddy.

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 12:51:36 AM »
I am a happy camper my little cheaderheaded little buddy.

Oh good.  I was concerned you might not view me as an American with a different opinion like half of America, but rather as the reason your life sucks, the world is falling around you, and a target for elimination according to the voices in your head.

I am relieved.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Trump surrenders to illegal immigration
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 10:27:49 AM »
Oh good.  I was concerned you might not view me as an American with a different opinion like half of America, but rather as the reason your life sucks, the world is falling around you, and a target for elimination according to the voices in your head.

I am relieved.

Target for elimination?  Are you in the country illegally?
The United States, importing Latin Americas violence a thousand migrants at a time.
The lie:

That we need workers and it isn't about cheap labor.  If it wasn't about cheap labor none of those migrants would need the social bennefits they are provided.  They would be able to fully support their own families.

It is about cheap labor that draws wages down for American families.  Its corporate welfare that American taxpayers are shouldered with.  Americans raising migrant families.

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 01:41:04 AM »
Target for elimination?  Are you in the country illegally?
Are you targeting illegals for elimination?
Wut?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf