Author Topic: Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.  (Read 264 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.

'Thousands' more children separated from parents at US border in 2017-18

3 Feb 2019

The House Democrats’ first offer to President Trump in negotiations to fund his proposed United States-Mexico border wall includes a provision that would end all immigration enforcement for migrants trafficking children across the southern border.

The draft budget provides the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency with $7.4 billion, nearly $850 million less than requested by the Trump administration, and funds only 1,250 beds for adults and migrant children coming across the border this year, a decrease in detention space.

Attached to that funding, though, is an immigration enforcement ban first introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and supported by every Senate Democrat. The Democrats’ offer demands that all immigration enforcement end for any adult crossing the border with a child by the end of Fiscal Year 2019.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/03/democrats-offer-plan-to-release-all-child-traffickers-at-border-into-u-s/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online jafo2010

Re: Democrats Offer Plan to Release All Child Traffickers at Border into U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »
No doubt the Democommies are colluding with the cartels in human trafficking, drugs, and illegal aliens pouring across the border for low wage earners along the line that Pelosi loves, e.g. her seeing to it that her businesses in American Somoa are not subject to the Minimum Wage.  She is such a phony POS.

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:31:50 PM »
Boom! 888high58888
#StandWithCovington
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:37:28 PM »
Trumpbart.com - an insane story for an insane audience. 
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 11:42:58 PM »
Trumpbart.com - an insane story for an insane audience.

You are a DU prostitute.  You lay down well.
#StandWithCovington
"You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!"

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 11:54:35 PM »
You are a DU prostitute.  You lay down well.
You seem inordinately agitated tonight @The Ghost, and just after President Trump's spectacular speech...a speech I've been told proves divine intervention.

Why are you so sad little buddy?
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 12:17:16 AM »
You seem inordinately agitated tonight @The Ghost, and just after President Trump's spectacular speech...a speech I've been told proves divine intervention.

Why are you so sad little buddy?

I am a happy camper my little cheaderheaded little buddy.
#StandWithCovington

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 12:51:36 AM »
I am a happy camper my little cheaderheaded little buddy.

Oh good.  I was concerned you might not view me as an American with a different opinion like half of America, but rather as the reason your life sucks, the world is falling around you, and a target for elimination according to the voices in your head.

I am relieved.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 10:27:49 AM »
Oh good.  I was concerned you might not view me as an American with a different opinion like half of America, but rather as the reason your life sucks, the world is falling around you, and a target for elimination according to the voices in your head.

I am relieved.

Target for elimination?  Are you in the country illegally?
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 01:41:04 AM »
Target for elimination?  Are you in the country illegally?
Are you targeting illegals for elimination?
Wut?

-President Trump 8/14/17

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf