Author Topic: Lawyers for Covington Kid Send Letters to News Outlets, Celebrities: CNN, NYT, Chuck Todd, Jim Carr  (Read 712 times)

rangerrebew

Lawyers for Covington Kid Send Letters to News Outlets, Celebrities: CNN, NYT, Chuck Todd, Jim Carrey

Lawyers representing the Covington Catholic High School boy who was confronted by Indian activists after the March for Life -- for which he was criticized as being racist, hateful, toxic, and a white nationalist -- have sent at least 50 letters to major news outlets and celebrities to preseve all documentation (emails, texts, etc.) they have about the young man, in preparation for a potential lawsuit against those entities.

The letters, as reported by USA Today,  have been sent to such outlets and persons as The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Hill, CNN, National Public Radio, CNN's Erin Burnett, CNN's S.E. Cupp, The Post's Kristine Phillips, NYT's David Brooks, NYT's Maggie Haberman, NBC's Andrea Mitchell, NBC's Chuck Todd, HBO's Bill Maher, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kathy Griffin, Alyssa Milano and Jim Carrey.
(YouTube)

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/lawyers-covington-kid-send-letters-news-outlets-celebrities-cnn-nyt-chuck

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I really hope he gets somewhere with this.  Needed to happen.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I hope so, too, but "letters" are not enough.

How 'bout filin' the lawsuits...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope so, too, but "letters" are not enough.

How 'bout filin' the lawsuits...?
First, fish for 'settlements'....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
'Bout time.

If we, as Conservatives, for any number of time sucking and money sucking, valid reason as well as fears of the media, fear of LEOs and Courts as tools of the Leftist State, can't or won't dig in and refuse to say NO MORE, NOT ANOTHER INCH, for ourselves, at least, 1, 16 year old boy and his family are stepping up to the plate FOR us.

For 70 hellish years this shit has gone on. Suck it up and take it, retreat.

May this be the start of something big.

May it embolden us to reach down deep inside, find that hell the left has dropped on us, and  hit them Back with it!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:00:29 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com