Author Topic: February 4, 2019 Infanticide Abortion May Be Only the Beginning  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

February 4, 2019 Infanticide Abortion May Be Only the Beginning
« on: February 05, 2019, 01:19:50 pm »
February 4, 2019
Infanticide Abortion May Be Only the Beginning
By Brian Joondeph

Once upon a time, leading Democrats, such as Bill Clinton, wanted abortion to be "safe, legal, and rare."  Given the reality of Roe v. Wade and the unlikely prospect of it ever being repealed, this stance on abortion had been the status quo in America for decades.

Nevertheless, abortion remains a thorny political and social issue.  Democrats, not following the admonition "perfect is the enemy of the good," have doubled down to the point that reversing Roe is not now so far-fetched.  Not satisfied with a contentious truce between the pro- and anti-abortion factions in the U.S., the left wants to rub the noses of most decent Americans into new levels of legalized barbarism.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/infanticide_abortion_may_be_only_the_beginning.html#ixzz5ef8XbKc3

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: February 4, 2019 Infanticide Abortion May Be Only the Beginning
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 03:00:55 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien