Author Topic: Leaked schedule: Trump spent 300 hours in 'executive time' since 2018 elections  (Read 3392 times)

Online corbe

I assumed you did @corbe.  So what DO you eat and what DO you watch?  I hope not reality TV.

I watch NBA TV and occasionally TCM, that's about it on my TV's.  My Dear ol Maw drove across town to bring me a heaping bowl of her classic Red Beans and Rice this afternoon (been working a lot lately).  I don't eat fast food and I haven't watched Fox in a couple of years.  I'd probably watch OAN if I got it in my Dish package, though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   I watch NBA TV and occasionally TCM, that's about it on my TV's.  My Dear ol Maw drove across town to bring me a heaping bowl of her classic Red Beans and Rice this afternoon (been working a lot lately).  I don't eat fast food and I haven't watched Fox in a couple of years.  I'd probably watch OAN if I got it in my Dish package, though.

Except for the NBA, you are a totally virtuous person with a wonderful mother.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

She only came over this afternoon because she knew my Girlfriend wasn't here.  They don't get along for some odd reason.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Is that WH code word for 'potty time'?

Offline Frank Cannon

No. "Potty Time" is code for banging Melania. "Monkeying It Up" is code for taking a shit.

Offline RoosGirl

No. "Potty Time" is code for banging Melania. "Monkeying It Up" is code for taking a shit.

There's no way she lets him do that to her.

Offline Frank Cannon

There's no way she lets him do that to her.

Trump has Eff You money. He can do whatever he wants.

Offline aligncare

It has come out before this that he watches TV to get news as he doesn't read, then makes tweets about whatever he has seen/heard.  The serious part is he makes policy or changes his policies based on what is seen/heard on Fox news and what commentators say.

Spreading false rumors, again. Where do you get this crap? Lies Are Us?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

From what I've seen of his advisors, Fox news may be his best bet.
Yes @Victoria33 Hannity is a great American.  His guidance will see us through the onslaught of Caravans that never get here, and inter-dimensional criminals.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1092181733825490945

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

With Caravans marching through Mexico and toward our Country, Republicans must be prepared to do whatever is necessary for STRONG Border Security. Dems do nothing. If there is no Wall, there is no Security. Human Trafficking, Drugs and Criminals of all dimensions - KEEP OUT!
2:03 PM - 3 Feb 2019

Obama spent most of his time in the WH playing golf, partying (fundraising), or on vacation, and nobody ever dared to question it.

You did.  I did.  We did.  Somehow we all got informed of the Kenyan's poor work ethics.  Through talk radio, Fox news, and the internet I nicknamed President Osama as the Golfer-In-Chief.  Of course that was a time when the GOP could plausibly talk about ethics and Trump had not smashed his predecessor's record.

However Trump, being a White Christian guy, is fair game.

What a terrible disadvantage for Trump among American voters.  White AND Christian?  First he ain't a Christian.  I've never seen him even give thanks to God.

Are you actually blaming Trump's terrible approval or list of accomplishments on hatred of whites?  All right then. :thumbsup:

Still remember how everyone would celebrate whenever Obama went on vacation. The more that guy spent goofing off, the better it would be for America and the World. And he did not disappoint. I think Obama spent twice as much time playing than he ever did working. And that's a good thing.

You seem to be contradicting your first sentence here, but I agree.  I should be thankful Trump is too lazy to lobby for legislation above a tweet or two.  Every Thing Trump Touches Dies.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 10:50:10 am by Once-Ler »

That was the title of the Russian video tape.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It has come out before this that he watches TV to get news as he doesn't read, then makes tweets about whatever he has seen/heard.  The serious part is he makes policy or changes his policies based on what is seen/heard on Fox news and what commentators say.

Would it be too much of an imposition @Victoria33 to ask you to post a link to this fantasy?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Would it be too much of an imposition @Victoria33 to ask you to post a link to this fantasy?

How about two? One from last year and one from this year - just a couple days ago.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/05/trump-media-feedback-loop-216248

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-fox-news-pushes-trump-to-make-every-bad-decision

Now, I know you’ll dismiss them, because Matthew Gertz works for Media Matters, but he’s not wrong on the substance.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:20:36 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

:silly:

Yeah, because no one in the media ever made up shit about Trump.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How about two? One from last year and one from this year - just a couple days ago.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/05/trump-media-feedback-loop-216248

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-fox-news-pushes-trump-to-make-every-bad-decision 

Perfect!  When you must pull waste from the bowels of journalism to prove your point, you prove mine.    888high58888

Offline edpc

:silly:

Yeah, because no discussion board sycophant ever dismissed stories about Trump, when direct correlation is made, and it’s not favorable.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline edpc

Perfect!  When you must pull waste from the bowels of journalism to prove your point, you prove mine.    888high58888

Not really. The premise of your former post was the entire thing was a fantasy. It’s obviously not. You just don’t like the source. Even if it was someone you at previously trusted, you would call them a turncoat. Until recently, you probably had a signed copy of Coulter’s book on your Trump shrine. Any casual observer, over the past two years, can plainly see the influence over this president comes from radio, television, and social media feedback. His tweets following discussions of similar subject matter on Fox News are just the world’s largest coincidence, I suppose.     :shrug: